Advertisement free version of windows 11?

Remixt

Is there a 'clean' version of windows 11 that I can buy that doesn't put ads in the start menu and sell my data? At work I don't have this issue, but I'm not sure if I can purchase a single copy of enterprise can I?

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

I don't know, but would also be interested to hear. I'm building a new rig next month and am prepared to have to do some gutting of windows features in RegEdit.

Idk if there are any w11 enterprise isos floating around on the internet or not

Us consumers get garbage so we gotta use debloating tools and stuff unless we can get our hands on enterprise versions like w10 ltsc which i have installed and activated (not cracked iso but not gonna tell how cause forum rules) on a 160gb hdd as a secondary test os when my main w7 test os isnt compatible with the hardware im testing and im too lazy to make another w7 install

Maybe you can ask it or whoever deals with installing and configurating your systems at work for an iso though unless you are good friends with em i doubt theyll give it to you

21 minutes ago, Remixt said:

Is there a 'clean' version of windows 11 that I can buy that doesn't put ads in the start menu and sell my data? At work I don't have this issue, but I'm not sure if I can purchase a single copy of enterprise can I?

Every single time that I install Windows, whether it be 10 or 11 (Ghost Spectre custom iso), one tool that I use without fail is O&O ShutUp10, it giving you the option to disable or block so much crap that Microsoft would otherwise shove down your throat. I legit have never once saw an ad inside of Windows because I always use that tool.

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠈⠉⠛⠻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣦⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣤⣄⡀⠀⢻⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠸⣿⣿⣿⠃⢰⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢀⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡆⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⢶⣶⣶⣾⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣧⠀⢠⡀⠐⠀⠀⠀⠻⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⡄⢸⣷⡄⠀⠣⣄⡀⠀⠉⠛⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣇⠀⣿⣿⣦⠀⠹⣿⣷⣶⣦⣼⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣼⣿⣿⣿⣷⣄⣸⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⢿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⡿⢛⡙⢻⠛⣉⢻⣉⢈⣹⣿⣿⠟⣉⢻⡏⢛⠙⣉⢻⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣇⠻⠃⣾⠸⠟⣸⣿⠈⣿⣿⣿⡀⠴⠞⡇⣾⡄⣿⠘⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣟⠛⣃⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣷⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿⣿

36 minutes ago, Remixt said:

You can just get an unlisenced version off microsoft.com and then download things to prevent the watermark and costomize the wallpaper

I hit 700W on an i5 with a NHD15

Also I'm 14 so please just confirm anything I say with someone more experienced

What advertisement, beside the OOBE Office/Microsoft 365 subscription and Xbox one, and the pinned Store shortcut apps on the Start menu (which can be removed by simply right-clicking on them, and pick "uninstall" (They are not installed. WIn10 used the termed "unpin", but people though that the apps could not be removed, even though they only do once you launch them)

9 hours ago, GoodBytes said:

What advertisement, beside the OOBE Office/Microsoft 365 subscription and Xbox one, and the pinned Store shortcut apps on the Start menu (which can be removed by simply right-clicking on them, and pick "uninstall" (They are not installed. WIn10 used the termed "unpin", but people though that the apps could not be removed, even though they only do once you launch them)

"beside"

lumpy chunks

Expand to help Bunny reach world domination

(\__/)
(='.'=) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to
(")_(") help him on his way to world domination.

-Rakshit Jain