subsystem mismatch error 0fl01 rx580

Hello, I changed the Bios of my rx580, I put the bios of the Rx590 on the forehead, I did not like it, I went to put the original Bios of the Rx580 Hinyx Memory again, but when I tried gave an incompatible SSD error, using Cmd in administrator mode, using the program amdvbflaswin when you are in the program appears a message (Mismatch of SubsystemIDs)

When I do using boot by pendrive using freedos when I do the command amdflash.exe -i , appears the message, Adapter Not Found, I already did ( -f -p 0 rx580.rom also - unlockrom 0 tried all possible options, I noticed something when I changed the bios to rx590, it was through the boot using the pendrive, the Sub ID of rx590 is 5057 Sub VendorID 1849 , The Original Bios of rx580 is Sub ID 0B31 Sub VendorID 1002 , I tested another bios of rx590 and it works normally, it seems that the IDs are giving this error, I would like your help

IMG_20230414_230737872_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230414_230815701.jpg

IMG_20230414_230845097_HDR.jpg

IMG_20230414_231509443.jpg

IMG_20230414_231624604_HDR.jpg

20230414_232521.jpg

20230414_232341.jpg

IMG_20230414_235003605_HDR.jpg

are you disabling the card in windows? try that..

amdvbflash -f -p 0 XXXX .rom

9 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

você está desativando o cartão no windows? tente isso..

amdvbflash -f -p 0 XXXX .ro m

I already tested -f -p , SSID mismatch message SSID mismatched, Look at the images you will better understand the problem 

have you tried other version of atiflash?  v2.93 maybe

amdvbflash.exe -i
Press Enter

It will show you the gpu adapters list occupying the pcie slots for an example if there is only one gpu then its adapter number will be 0.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -unlockrom 0
Press Enter

It will unlock the gpu chip for flashing if it is locked.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -s 0 chooseAname.rom
Press Enter

To make a backup of the gpu bios if needed.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -p -f 0 BackupBiosName.ROM
Press Enter

To flash the bios, here - f to force the flash in case of error.
###########

V. Wait for the update to complete and reboot.

5 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

have you tried other version of atiflash?  v2.93 maybe

amdvbflash.exe -i
Press Enter

It will show you the gpu adapters list occupying the pcie slots for an example if there is only one gpu then its adapter number will be 0.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -unlockrom 0
Press Enter

It will unlock the gpu chip for flashing if it is locked.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -s 0 chooseAname.rom
Press Enter

To make a backup of the gpu bios if needed.
###########
amdvbflash.exe -p -f 0 BackupBiosName.ROM
Press Enter

To flash the bios, here - f to force the flash in case of error.
###########

V. Wait for the update to complete and reboot.

when I put -i it shows that the GPU is in option 0, the problem is that I updated the bios from rx580 to BIOS rx590, the IDs changed, as it is in the image I showed, the IDs from rx580 is another one is 0B31 - 1002 , the one on the rx590 is 5057 - 1849, the IDs on the Rx590 are not allowing the interaction to take place and the error 0fl01 appears, I tested another bios for the rx590, it worked, the problem is being the IDs that are not letting it complete ,If you can look at the images carefully, look at the gpu-z image, it has the original bios and the rx590 bios, which now doesn't let you update to the original bios, I tested it on the pendrive, it didn't work either 

I am not an expert...but if you cannot get any version of atiflash to bypass SSID then the only option is to buy a ch43a programmer and flash the bios chip

these are quite cheap bits of hardware so always worth having and they are not difficult to use

39 minutes ago, aledsav1 said:

have you tried changing the 580 IDs in polaris to match the 590s?

Yes, now the rx590 IDs do not let me go back to the rx580 BIOS, I noticed something else the updated version of the amdvbflash is not recognizing the video card, the following message appears ( vbios related functionality not supported for device ) , When I go to boot from the pendrive when I use the amdflash.exe -i command, the No message appears ( Adapter not found ) ,I even left the image to take a look, it shows the error, it seems that the PC is not able to read the video card well and is giving these reader errors, since the older amdvbflash recognizes the card, But it gives the error ( subsystemids mismatch ) vim that can solder a wire for the board to be recognized I don't know if it would be my case

you dont need to solder as long as you can bridge pins 1 + 8 when powered on, that might give you access?

13 hours ago, aledsav1 said:

you dont need to solder as long as you can bridge pins 1 + 8 when powered on, that might give you access?

would you have a picture of pins 1 + 8? Or is there a video that could help me?