Gaming computer 3000$ full water cooling

Anyone that can make me a computer, only the computer, because i already have 3 monitors, mouse, headset and a keyboard.

Full water cooling!!!!

Use? Location? Budget? Resolution? Games?

What is your favourite color? What is your quest?What is the average velocity of a sparrow.

Diamond 5 in League :)

We're going to need some more info, please answer all of the following questions:

1. Budget & Location
You may have listed a heap of parts that all add up to your preferred budget but it is easier if you just list the total amount you'd like to spend and the currency as well as if you'd consider going above that budget for more performance. We need the location as well because $US are different to $AUD and $CAD ect.

2. Aim
What is the system going to be used for? Web browsing, 3D work? Different systems need different levels of performance - a computer based for web browsing and office use won't handle heavy graphic design and video editing and a proper video editing system isn't good for gaming. If your aim is for gaming, please list what sort of gaming. In the same way that different usage types need different systems, you'll need a lot more power to run Far Cry 3 or Crysis 2 than you would Minecraft.

3. Monitors
How many monitors do you plan on running? Do you plan on moving to more monitors in the future? What resolution are they at too?

4. Peripherals
Do you also need to purchase peripherals such as keyboards and mice as well as monitors ect. Also please tell us if you'll need an OS such as Windows.

5. Why are you upgrading?
We ask this because you may see upgrading as the only path to solve an issue but things such as driver updates, reconfiguration or cleaning can boost performance without spending a cent.

Spoiler

1. 3000$ is not enough for a PC that is worth to install a full custom loop. 2. Do you know how much work goes into planning a loop? 3. How about being polite? 

Here an aircooled 3000$ PC

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3H0yw
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3H0yw/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($565.25 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($79.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: MSI X79A-GD45 Plus ATX LGA2011 Motherboard  ($224.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($129.84 @ Amazon) 
Memory: Crucial Ballistix Sport 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($129.84 @ Amazon) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($244.99 @ Micro Center) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB DirectCU II Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($689.99 @ Amazon) 
Video Card: Asus GeForce GTX 780 Ti 3GB DirectCU II Video Card (2-Way SLI)  ($689.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $3084.85
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-09 19:20 EDT-0400)

1. 3000$ is not enough for a PC that is worth to install a full custom loop. 

Thats just not true at all. I'm watercooling my 780 Ti and 4770k. That didn't cost $3000. Watercooling is for higher overclocked. I would get rid of that extra 780 Ti and put a loop in.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

Thats just not true at all. I'm watercooling my 780 Ti and 4770k. That didn't cost $3000. Watercooling is for higher overclocked. I would get rid of that extra 780 Ti and put a loop in.

He seems like a first time builder. Also I would never watercool a PC with a budget under 4000$. Just takes up too much of the budget and you don't get a whole lot of extra performance. 

He seems like a first time builder. Also I would never watercool a PC with a budget under 4000$. Just takes up too much of the budget and you don't get a whole lot of extra performance. 

I thought you meant the parts without the loop being under $3000. But still. It's easy to get 2 780's instead of two 780 ti's and watercool them. The overclocks might make the two 780's be as powerful as air cooled 780 ti's.

PC: 4770K @ 4.0 GHz --- Maximus VI Hero --- 8 GB 2133 MHz Corsair Vengeance Pro --- EVGA 780 TI Classified @ 1300 MHz --- Samsung Evo 250 GB --- Corsair RM 750 --- Corsair Carbide Air 540 --- CM Storm Rapid-I (MX Blues with PMK Evergreen Keycaps) --- Windows XP --- Razer Naga --- Custom Loop Parts: 380I, EKWB 780 Classy Waterblock and Backplate, 240mm and 360mm XT45, Swiftech MCP655, EKWB multi option reservoir, Mayhems Pastel Red, Primochill Primoflex Advanced Clear Tubing, 5 SP 120 Quiet Editions --- Mobile: Surface Pro 3 (i5 128gb) with JD40 (MX Clears) and Microsoft Sculpt Mouse --- Galaxy S6

I thought you meant the parts without the loop being under $3000. But still. It's easy to get 2 780's instead of two 780 ti's and watercool them. The overclocks might make the two 780's be as powerful as air cooled 780 ti's.

I have my Titan Blacks on 1250mhz on air. Won't be going a lot further once I watercool. Also but then you get less internet bragging rights. 

I have my Titan Blacks on 1250mhz on air. Won't be going a lot further once I watercool. Also but then you get less internet bragging rights. 

On water, you could get another 100 mhz because of voltages. Watercooling is definitively worth it. By the time SLI 780 ti's can't run games, VRAM will be the issue so there is no real point in getting them. The extra horsepower over the 780's isn't useful and is just a waste of money because they both have the same amount of vram, and vram will be a bottleneck before horsepower. Then you have a custom loop for the newer cards.

On water, you could get another 100 mhz because of voltages. Watercooling is definitively worth it. By the time SLI 780 ti's can't run games, VRAM will be the issue so there is no real point in getting them. The extra horsepower over the 780's isn't useful and is just a waste of money because they both have the same amount of vram, and vram will be a bottleneck before horsepower. Then you have a custom loop for the newer cards.

Internet bragging rigths are the reason I got Titan Blacks instead of 780ti's. (Also 4k gaming needs the Vram.) :P 

Internet bragging rigths are the reason I got Titan Blacks instead of 780ti's. (Also 4k gaming needs the Vram.) :P

For 4k the horsepower of even SLI titan blacks is an issue. With those cards horsepower will be an issue before VRAM. I'm waiting until senior year (I'm a freshman) to build a 4k build. SLI watercooled 1180's with a 6790k and a 4k monitor. Long wait and in 2 years my computer won't be that powerful but when I get the new one, it'll be awesome.

We're going to need some more info, please answer all of the following questions:

1. Budget & Location
You may have listed a heap of parts that all add up to your preferred budget but it is easier if you just list the total amount you'd like to spend and the currency as well as if you'd consider going above that budget for more performance. We need the location as well because $US are different to $AUD and $CAD ect.

2. Aim
What is the system going to be used for? Web browsing, 3D work? Different systems need different levels of performance - a computer based for web browsing and office use won't handle heavy graphic design and video editing and a proper video editing system isn't good for gaming. If your aim is for gaming, please list what sort of gaming. In the same way that different usage types need different systems, you'll need a lot more power to run Far Cry 3 or Crysis 2 than you would Minecraft.

3. Monitors
How many monitors do you plan on running? Do you plan on moving to more monitors in the future? What resolution are they at too?

4. Peripherals
Do you also need to purchase peripherals such as keyboards and mice as well as monitors ect. Also please tell us if you'll need an OS such as Windows.

5. Why are you upgrading?
We ask this because you may see upgrading as the only path to solve an issue but things such as driver updates, reconfiguration or cleaning can boost performance without spending a cent.

1. 3000 $ = 25000 sek 

1. i live in sweden

2. Making videos/ streeming, gaming

3. 3 monitor 1080x1920 , maby 4 in the future

4. i have a keyboard, mause, headset, monitors, mice (maby changing to a xlr mice in the future), and i have windows

5. im upgrading because i tink my current pc is slow and quite loud

Use? Location? Budget? Resolution? Games?

What is your favourite color? What is your quest?What is the average velocity of a sparrow.

1. 3000 $ = 25000 sek 

1. i live in sweden

2. Making videos/ streeming, gaming

3. 3 monitor 1080x1920 , maby 4 in the future

dont have a favourite color,  whut?

1. 3000$ is not enough for a PC that is worth to install a full custom loop. 2. Do you know how much work goes into planning a loop? 3. How about being polite? 

Here an aircooled 3000$ PC

PCPartPicker part list: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3H0yw
Price breakdown by merchant: http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3H0yw/by_merchant/

CPU: Intel Core i7-4930K 3.4GHz 6-Core Processor  ($565.25 @ SuperBiiz) 
CPU Cooler: be quiet! Dark Rock Pro 3 93.3 CFM Fluid Dynamic Bearing CPU Cooler  ($79.99 @ NCIX US) 
Motherboard: MSI X79A-GD45 Plus ATX LGA2011 Motherboard  ($224.99 @ Newegg) 
Storage: Samsung 840 EVO 500GB 2.5" Solid State Disk  ($244.99 @ Micro Center) 
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Green 3TB 3.5" 5400RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($109.99 @ Amazon) 
Case: NZXT H440 (Red/Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Power Supply: EVGA 850W 80+ Gold Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($109.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $3084.85
(Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available.)
(Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-05-09 19:20 EDT-0400)

Did you just say it's not enough but add SLI 780tis?

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/

Did you just say it's not enough but add SLI 780tis?

I ordered my loop a couple of days ago 1100€. 

I ordered my loop a couple of days ago 1100€. 

That's not my point, you added two of the most overpriced GPUs and then said it isn't enough?

I don't know what fittings and such you want so I'll let you decide but this is good http://pcpartpicker.com/p/3KM8S

Edit I did this in USD but you could figure it out

i5 4670k| Asrock H81M-ITX| EVGA Nex 650g| WD Black 500Gb| H100 with SP120s| ASUS Matrix 7970 Platinum (just sold)| Patriot Venom 1600Mhz 8Gb| Bitfenix Prodigy. Build log in progress 

Build Log here: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/119926-yin-yang-prodigy-update-2-26-14/