Fully-bricked Xiaomi POCO M3

Pathone

Hello people

Is it possible to flash the smartphone chip directly with an adapter, similar to PC motherboard chips?

I know this from PC mainboards:
- SOP8 Chip IC Adapter
- FVO Eeprom Ch341A USB Programmer Bios Flasher

Is there something like this for smartphone chips?

Unfortunately, my phone has completely bricked during the upgrade process (Xiaomi POCO M3).
No Reovery Mode or similar available (on this device it would be accessible via the power button and volume down button).
The device is completely dead, does nothing, so even when I try to charge it nothing happens.
Already opened the device and removed the battery and tried the Xiaomi MiTool v2 without success.

There were dumb expensive tools for doing exactly that I suspect they are still around BUT those were in the ranges of hundreds of dollars. They were called “boxes” I’ll try to find what those were called If I got time.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

You dont just buy another mainboard for the thing or scrap a working mainboard from a different poco m3?

These are cheap lowend devices so i would expect the parts to be cheaper than the equipment needed to fix your current mainboard cause aside from the basic tools to take the things apart phone repair equipent is expensive as shit afaik

Hey thanks for the replies lads!

Ive bought this phone when it was a real underdog, wasnt more than 100 €.
It got really quick very popular, no chance to get a new one sub 150 € in europe.

I have searched a bit:
- Defects (probably bricked, according to the description) 50 €
- used 100 €
- Motherboard I can not find

used things have become so expensive, thats crazy...

I'm going to get a new smartphone, an A34 or something. Currently I have a different attitude towards china phones. I feel a bit unsafe to use such devices and log in there with my paypal, google etc.