PC wont turn on

Abew16

I was trying to install a new aio to my pc and it dropped from a small desk about 2 ft high. when i plugged everything in the mother board lights up but it wont power on. ive tried to see if it was gpu,cpu,hard drive, and power supply issue still will not turn on. ive tried to jump start to jump start it and still wont power on

1 minute ago, Abew16 said:

I was trying to install a new aio to my pc and it dropped from a small desk about 2 ft high. when i plugged everything in the mother board lights up but it wont power on. ive tried to see if it was gpu,cpu,hard drive, and power supply issue still will not turn on. ive tried to jump start to jump start it and still wont power on

Check if all the cables are still where they should be, try to reseat the cables from the power supply.

5 minutes ago, Abew16 said:

Do what @Hinjima said, if cables are all okay, try checking for broken parts on motherboard.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.

@Poinkachu the only thing that i found was one of the SATA pins broke off. I also swapped CMOS battery

@Hinjima 

the only thing that i found was one of the SATA pins broke off. I also swapped CMOS battery

your motherboard is prolly cracked or some random lead is broke

rma the mobo if you can just asap to cover that tbh

if its not, it could be the psu, see if that rattles a bunch and look up how to test if a psu alone gets power sent through it cause it could make you think its your mobo

If I had one wish, I would ask for a big enough ass for the whole world to kiss

@cafe i used a different psu to double check. make sense that the mobo is cracked i was just suspicious since the rgb in the back still lights up