Keeping your memory, would you go back 10 years?

Neroon
1 hour ago, wasab said:

lol, tell me how much you made and what magical stocks you held then. i doubt you made more than you wouldve had you invest in an index.

Are you blind?  I literally told you that in 2020 I dumped my stocks before it crashed and repurchased in Canadian bank stocks (well technically credit unions) with dividend yields being effectively 10+% of initial investment.  Going by your theory of never selling for decades at a time, I would be at this moment have close to 50% less securities as I currently do and making half the dividend rates.

1 hour ago, wasab said:

sounds like i hit a nerve or damaged some ego

Because you literally came into a time travel thread just to soil the idea of using memories to benefit investments by acting like one should hold onto stocks for decades without the mention of time travel or saying that you don't believe events repeating yourself.  If you didn't believe in repeating events fine, but the fact is you didn't argue that point at all in your initial post.  So given how clueless you are, I can see why you think you have to make multiple decade long investments.

1 hour ago, wasab said:

i dont belive in past events to simply repeat themselves so no reason should i take that into consideration. I subscribed to the multiverse theory of time travel simply because if events do always repeat then you would get a grandfather paradox and hence a violation of laws of causality and by extension of nature thus this entire premise is nonsensical. 

Which ignores the general thought that you are being placed your your own previous timeline.  No one has advocated for events of the grandfather paradox, I think everyone here has pretty much referenced the butterfly effect.  Instead it's the posturing that events as a whole will take time to change.  Going back in time to replace your former self isn't going instantly mean in 10 seconds a person across the globe isn't going to die of a heart attack, any changes to a moment in time would take time based on a multitude of factors; which is why you can be sure something like BTC would still happen if you time things correctly.

3735928559 - Beware of the dead beef

5 hours ago, wanderingfool2 said:

which is why you can be sure something like BTC would still happen if you time things correctly.

lol, why would it still happen? the chance of you eating a hotdog 10 days in the past for example is the same as you going to the past and see your past self eating a hotdog. just because you had already eaten the hot dog in the future does not predetermine the outcome of whether you would eat a hotdog if you had time travels to the past. If the event has not happened yet then the chance for that event to happen is independent from whatever timeline your future self traveled from. it does not magically go to 100% for no reason at all. A coin flip in the past would have 50% chance to land on a head. If you travel to the past, regardless of whatever outcome you had in the future, it would still be 50% chance for a head. an outcome does not predate a cause, dummy. To say otherwise always leads to some inevitable paradox.  

Heck the fact that you time-traveled to the past already causes a break in causality. If the timeline is always to be 100% consistent then it is guaranteed your past self would always see a future you and your future you would always time travel to the past. Likewise, in this predetermined universe, there is absolutely no way in hell would you ever get rich off of Bitcoin simply because your future self had not gotten rich off of it in the past and thus the possibility of that is predetermined already and you would never ever gotten rich off it no matter when and how you time travel and the actions you took. 

Seriously, just do some logic reasoning beyond what you see in sci fi movies would've already pointed out the absurdity. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

Absolutely not! I do not want to risk messing up the good things I have now! I am (potentially) close to getting a girlfriend, and do not want to mess it up.

Main "Rig"=HP 11A G6 EE

Android Tablet

Raspberry PI Zero W 2

If you have any fun ideas for things for me to do with my PI, send me a direct message. 

I plan to upgrade within a few months to a proper computer.

I suspect this one is going to have more yeses from old folks than younger folks. Still not a lot of yeses though.

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 hours ago, wasab said:

Seriously, just do some logic reasoning beyond what you see in sci fi movies would've already pointed out the absurdity. 

Or maybe you should READ before assuming and start applying thought instead of assuming that my logic isn't reasonable.

If I drop a rock off a cliff and it takes 10 seconds to hit the ground, and I go back in time 5 seconds as soon as it drops I still know it hits the ground.  You are shoehorning what I said to imply all events would happen the same; when in reality what I'm saying is that there are going to be events that occur which you will not be able to influence the overall effect.  The reality is that BTC a decade ago was a thing that was already starting it's trend, so while you do have an effect you won't be able to change what happens over the course of short-term causality.

No different from trying to say if I go back 10 years I could stop global warming.  The reality is as it currently stands we will have global warning, and even knowledge from 10 years in the future will not be able to prevent it

13 hours ago, wasab said:

....A coin flip in the past would have 50% chance to land on a head. If you travel to the past, regardless of whatever outcome you had in the future, it would still be 50% chance for a head. an outcome does not predate a cause, dummy. To say otherwise always leads to some inevitable paradox....

Calling someone a dummy, regarding a fun conversation regarding issues that may or may not even exist, in which even our greatest minds don't know if or how it would work, is kind of laughable.

There are all kinds of different ways time travel may or may not play out (passive observer, multiverse, etc etc), so it can be fun to discuss all of the different possibilities, or even just to set our own set of rules/assumptions for the sake of this particular thought experiment. But to suggest that you for certain how such things would work is... odd to me.

45 minutes ago, Holmes108 said:

would work is... odd to me.

It isn't odd. Only two possibilities exist that reconciles time paradoxes. One in which event always repeat which in this case you would not ever gotten rich off bitcoins even if you knew the future events or one in that the event can changed in which case this falls under the theory of multiverse and thus nothing is guranteed. Go pick one of the two. This is not a popularity contest. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

8 hours ago, wanderingfool2 said:

If I drop a rock off a cliff and it takes 10 seconds to hit the ground, and I go back in time 5 seconds as soon as it drops I still know it hits the ground.  You are shoehorning what I said to imply all events would happen the same; when in reality what I'm saying is that there are going to be events that occur which you will not be able to influence the overall effect.  The reality is that BTC a decade ago was a thing that was already starting it's trend, so while you do have an effect you won't be able to change what happens over the course of short-term causality.

That is completely false. Bitcoin can implode with equal chance as it had gone up in prices. Bitcoins value is determine by people's beliefs and anything people do are never exact sciences. Why else do you think soft sciences, e.g. economists and psychologists have such trouble replicating results in experiments? To say bitcoin would continue the same trend if like say suddenly everyones memeory of it is wiped and one person reinvents it is laughable 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

8 minutes ago, wasab said:

It isn't odd. Only two possibilities exist that reconciles time paradoxes. One in which event always repeat which in this case you would not ever gotten rich off bitcoins even if you knew the future events or one in that the event can changed in which case this falls under the theory of multiverse and thus nothing is guranteed. Go pick one of the two. This is not a popularity contest. 

Well then I guess you have it all figured out then.

1 hour ago, Holmes108 said:

Well then I guess you have it all figured out then.

yes, unless you can come up with something better then i think i had

17 hours ago, wanderingfool2 said:

Are you blind?  I literally told you that in 2020 I dumped my stocks before it crashed and repurchased in Canadian bank stocks (well technically credit unions) with dividend yields being effectively 10+% of initial investment.  Going by your theory of never selling for decades at a time, I would be at this moment have close to 50% less securities as I currently do and making half the dividend rates.

did not see this post before so i will respond to it now. 1 year! lmao. i had better return playing the new york lottery than the index fund too for the past year. My lottery ticket got me $10 in profit while the S&P index fund is a negative -10ish%+ for the year 2022 so yeah, i guess that totally validates lottery has better ROI than index funds just like how you timing the market beats time in the market. lol. Wait for one decade and then show me your magical stocks portfolio again buddy. If you want to reduce risk of like say your portfolio going down by 50%, you should hedge like literally what all hedge funds do, not timing it. If you are close to retirement, you should move your assets to treasury and bonds to reduce risks even further rather than stay invested in the market. I can already tell you wont outperform the index fund long term just by these elementary mistakes. 

https://www.investopedia.com/articles/investing/030916/buffetts-bet-hedge-funds-year-eight-brka-brkb.asp 

https://seekingalpha.com/article/4535147-time-in-the-market-beats-timing-the-market

Sudo make me a sandwich 

18 hours ago, wasab said:

lol, why would it still happen? the chance of you eating a hotdog 10 days in the past for example is the same as you going to the past and see your past self eating a hotdog. just because you had already eaten the hot dog in the future does not predetermine the outcome of whether you would eat a hotdog if you had time travels to the past. If the event has not happened yet then the chance for that event to happen is independent from whatever timeline your future self traveled from. it does not magically go to 100% for no reason at all. A coin flip in the past would have 50% chance to land on a head. If you travel to the past, regardless of whatever outcome you had in the future, it would still be 50% chance for a head. an outcome does not predate a cause, dummy. To say otherwise always leads to some inevitable paradox.  

Heck the fact that you time-traveled to the past already causes a break in causality. If the timeline is always to be 100% consistent then it is guaranteed your past self would always see a future you and your future you would always time travel to the past. Likewise, in this predetermined universe, there is absolutely no way in hell would you ever get rich off of Bitcoin simply because your future self had not gotten rich off of it in the past and thus the possibility of that is predetermined already and you would never ever gotten rich off it no matter when and how you time travel and the actions you took. 

Are you arguing time travel mechanics, even though the question already stated what mechanics would be used. Whether that could be true or not, is completely irrelevant.

19 hours ago, Bombastinator said:

Everything on film, television and most things in books are made for entertainment, LTT is made for entertainment.  Also I was thinking more generally with the wolf of wall street thing.  It’s the attitude, not the specific con.  He could be selling shoes or autobody work or something.

So what does this have to do with strippers? I mean strippers are entertainment, so I guess that's the connection now.

This conversation started with loaning money from loansharks, 10 years in the past, to invest in crypto, and you started quoting 2 unrelated movies, and now shifted to how movies and LTT are both entertainment. I think you lost what this was about.

3 hours ago, wasab said:

did not see this post before so i will respond to it now. 1 year! lmao

It's a perfectly valid example; if you can't comprehend it then that's your fault.  Anyone who had any foresight into what what happening in early 2020 could easily have known to exit the market which I did...and I completely benefitted from it.  You are making a false analogy to the lottery, as a lottery you don't know the factors...but in 2020 it was quite clear what was going to be happening.  Here's a hint because you can't get it through you head, I'm not saying randomly choosing things and not even saying that a lot of people are good at picking stocks...but it's crazy to not see a move like what was happening in 2020 and deciding to not exit before things hit the fan.

Another example of knowing when to exit, if you held Kodak in Jul 2020 it would be most prudent to sell it the announcement from Jul 31 because the large spike wasn't sustainable for them as a company.

Again this was supposed to be fun talk about time travel and bringing back memories and you absentmindedly just blathered on as though I was saying blindly

4 hours ago, wasab said:

Are you trying to be dense.  It's a fun topic about time travel and you act as though you are an absolute expert and anyone who doesn't prescribe to your notion is a "dummy".

The very simple fact is, if you are back in time with your memories (and in this case it's implied the same body/state you were in 10 years ago along with everyone else's state), then there will be certain events close to the timeline that still occur.

Events will quickly deviate but one would have to be an idiot to think that some overly broad events cannot repeat themselves when the starting point was already set in motion.  No one is claiming inventing BTC, it already existed in that time...it already was starting it's climb; the events in motion already started.

It's like with Covid stuff, if you could go back to some arbitrary day (instead of a fixed 10 year), you could easily go back to Jul 10 and know that around Jul 31 it will do a 10x...why because they already were working on the "tech" that was announced and no amount of meddling by buying stocks will change the outcome of them announcing it and investors going crazy over it overbuying it.

The simple fact is, your multiverse doesn't magically make all events going forward unpredictable; deviations take time to manifest and larger deviations that have many multitudes of factors that's outside of your control will take longer to deviate (like the hype for BTC)

26 minutes ago, wanderingfool2 said:

It's a perfectly valid example; if you can't comprehend it then that's your fault.  Anyone who had any foresight into what what happening in early 2020 could easily have known to exit the market which I did...and I completely benefitted from it.

dude, the market is forward-looking, and often forward-looking itself is wrong. Any future anticipated negative or positive news are all already baked into the stock price. e.g. when news of the pandemic gets out, the market is already tanking. to be able to time perfectly, you would in fact need to either have this information before the market itself realizes(insider information) or act on it within milliseconds after the news breakout even faster than all the bots out there. in short, you will need to have more information than the market or need to be faster than the market for timing to work. this is not to mention the fact that often market anticipation is wrong. e.g. when news gets out that feds or whatever central bank might raise interest rate tomorrow, the market starts to tank and you like everyone else begins panic selling at a discount price. when tomorrow does comes, it might very much turns out the central bank raise the interest rate much lower than the market had anticipated and thus the stock price rapidly rises. in fact, if at the last second, more positive news rolls in. e.g. company earnings, positive economic news ect, then your stupid market timing not only causes you to sell at a loss but it also means you miss out on any positive gains.

all of you retail investors are the same, thinking you are some big brain genius with great investment skills when in fact it is all dumb luck. back in 2020, anyone can make shit loads of money off of the stock market even if they are to write the names of random stocks on a dart board and throw dart at it and just invest in whatever random stocks it hits. That is not investment skills and if you are to repeat the same thing as you did back in 2020 long term, you are gonna lose boatloads of money. eveyone of these big brain geniuses i know who brag about how they made tens of thousands back in 2020 doing the exact same thing you did are sitting in a negative now because their ego inflated to the point they took on more risks and repeat the same degenerate strategy and when the bear market comes in 2022, they got absolutely slaughter. You are not going to do well stock picking or stock timing and i would totally bet against you if i can in fact bet on it. If ege funds managers with fancy ivy league degree can't beat the market and the index funds that track it over the decades, what makes you think you can? Just because you know how to read the news and know about the principals of buy low, sell high? 🙄

26 minutes ago, wanderingfool2 said:

The very simple fact is, if you are back in time with your memories (and in this case it's implied the same body/state you were in 10 years ago along with everyone else's state), then there will be certain events close to the timeline that still occur.

Events will quickly deviate but one would have to be an idiot to think that some overly broad events cannot repeat themselves when the starting point was already set in motion.  No one is claiming inventing BTC, it already existed in that time...it already was starting it's climb; the events in motion already started.

dude, 10 years ago, as in "Keeping your memory, would you go back 10 years?" in which the op mentions, BTC was not even mainstream. No one even heard of it and it had as much chance to succeed as all the altcoins and scamcoins that were popping up all over the internet the past two years of crypto craze. you should really proofread what you wrote. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

4 minutes ago, wasab said:

dude, the market is forward-looking, and often forward-looking itself is wrong. Any future anticipated negative or positive news are all already baked into the stock price. e.g. when news of the pandemic gets out, the market is already tanking. to be able to time perfectly, you would in fact need to either have this information before the market itself realizes(insider information) or act on it within milliseconds after the news breakout even faster than all the bots out there. in short, you will need to have more information than the market or need to be faster than the market for timing to work.

dude, 10 years ago, as in "Keeping your memory, would you go back 10 years?" in which the op mentions, BTC was not even mainstream. No one even heard of it and it had as much chance to succeed as all the altcoins and scamcoins that are poping up all over the internet the past two years of crypto craze. you should really proofread what you wrote. 

This topic is about going back in time. If you know the market is gonna crash, you will just short the shit out of and make a killing. It's not predicting the future, when you already know it's going to happen.

No one heard of BTC 10 years ago? I am the OP and I also mentioned that BTC was about 100 dollars 10 years ago. 100 dollars was already pretty damn massive. Loads of people knew about it. It was just that most didn't believe in it.

9 minutes ago, Neroon said:

This topic is about going back in time. If you know the market is gonna crash, you will just short the shit out of and make a killing. It's not predicting the future, when you already know it's going to happen.

Lol, you do know when you realizes this is also when or even sonner the market and everyone else realizes this and thus the stock prices are all relfected and baked in at the time of your trade right? For you to sell, someone who also knows the news need to buy from you for the transaction to occur. You think you can outsmart these people who are mostly finance professionals at wallstreets?

more people losses their life savings shorting a stock than longing a stock. Btw What makes you think you can succeed? Lol

100 dollars ain't mainstream. Heck, i can scam you into buying a worthless nft for 100 right now and it would be be value at $100. It would not be mainstream and no way in hell can i con enough people to buy this at the price it is to make it mainstream 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

25 minutes ago, wasab said:

Lol, you do know when you realizes this is also when or even sonner the market and everyone else realizes this and thus the stock prices are all relfected and baked in at the time of your trade right? For you to sell, someone who also knows the news need to buy from you for the transaction to occur. You think you can outsmart these people who are mostly finance professionals at wallstreets?

more people losses their life savings shorting a stock than longing a stock. Btw What makes you think you can succeed? Lol

100 dollars ain't mainstream. Heck, i can scam you into buying a worthless nft for 100 right now and it would be be value at $100. It would not be mainstream and no way in hell can i con enough people to buy this at the price it is to make it mainstream 

Are you even reading what I'm saying? Again this topic is about going back in time. Also you don't need to beat every single person. The pandemic crash happened in february 2020, so if you short around say february 10th, plenty of unknowing people will buy it, and people are ALWAYS buying, no matter how bad the market is. You wait a month, you are raking in tons of money. 

Who do you need to outsmart for that? You are working with information that the public doesn't have. You are working on a market that hasn't crashed yet. Everything else is irrelevant. Just because finance professionals on wallstreet are making a killing from shorting, doesn't mean you aren't.

100 dollars isn't mainstream? Also you claimed no one had heard of it. 

In reality it was picking up a ton of speed, and was drastically increase in price.

Just accept when you are wrong, and move on. No one is falling for this.

45 minutes ago, Neroon said:

Are you even reading what I'm saying? Again this topic is about going back in time. Also you don't need to beat every single person. The pandemic crash happened in february 2020, so if you short around say february 10th, plenty of unknowing people will buy it, and people are ALWAYS buying, no matter how bad the market is. You wait a month, you are raking in tons of money. 

That was because there were smart enough people to know the market were underpriced at that point. panic selling tanked the stock price as soon as news hit the shores and plenty of institutional investors were smart enough to buy them up realizing the fear was way overblown. seriously, if you had stayed in, your losses would all come back after just a mere 3-6 months. if you dollar cost average, A LOT SOONER. sure, if you time sell just before the crash and then time buy right after the bottom, you would make more money than just buy and hold but timing the market is a fool's game and a degenerate strategy unless you have a crystal ball or insider info. Those are not my opionins but expert opions from literally all knowledgeable fiduciary finance advisors who arent trying to sell you snake oil

Who do you need to outsmart for that? You are working with information that the public doesn't have. You are working on a market that hasn't crashed yet. Everything else is irrelevant. Just because finance professionals on wallstreet are making a killing from shorting, doesn't mean you aren't.

wait, you can get news and info that the public do not have? what are you? American congressman? company CEOs who insider trade? you know the latter is super illegal right? the only legal info you can have but public do not are expert knowledge. you need to be an expert in the industry you invest in like  warrant buffet, otherwise, you will either fail and lose money or you are committing security fraud/crimes. Stock market reaction to the news is near instantaneous. That is how institutional investors get ahead of all their competitors. you arent gonna compete and react faster than them by refreshing your google news and yahoo Finance every second or even a millisecond. give me a break. 

100 dollars isn't mainstream? Also you claimed no one had heard of it. 

In reality it was picking up a ton of speed, and was drastically increase in price.

Just accept when you are wrong, and move on. No one is falling for this.

that is still stupid argument. A coin can be $100 does not mean it is liquid just as last sold price of a car can be $100 doesnt mean you can instantly sell that for equal or greater price afterwards. back in 2012, market cap for bitcoins was no where substantial. talk about what you want, i had invest in cryptos so i know some decent facts about it. it wasnt big in 2012, just go do some fact check. 

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 hour ago, Neroon said:

Are you arguing time travel mechanics, even though the question already stated what mechanics would be used. Whether that could be true or not, is completely irrelevant.

So what does this have to do with strippers? I mean strippers are entertainment, so I guess that's the connection now.

This conversation started with loaning money from loansharks, 10 years in the past, to invest in crypto, and you started quoting 2 unrelated movies, and now shifted to how movies and LTT are both entertainment. I think you lost what this was about.

?  You mean the movie?  Iirc they were a “expensive life style” thing that looked good on film.  A close worms eye view close pan of a fancy car is another common trope. Also sunglasses

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

6 minutes ago, wasab said:

That is because there are smart enough people to know the market were underpriced at that point. panic selling tanked the stock price as soon as news hit the shores and plenty of institutional investors were smart enough to buy them up realizing the fear was way overblown. seriously, if you had stayed in, your losses would all come back after just a mere 3 months. sure, if you time sell just before the crash and them time buy right after the bottom, you would make more money than just buy and hold but timing the market is a fool's game and a degenerate strategy unless you have a crystal ball or insider info. Those are not my opionins but expert opions from literally all knowledgeable fiduciary finance advisors who arent trying to sell you snake oil

wait, you can get news and info that the public do not have? what are you? American congressman? company CEOs who insider trade? you know the latter is super illegal right? the only legal info you can have but public do not are expert knowledge. you need to be an expert in the industry you invest in like  warrant buffet, otherwise, you will either fail and lose money or you are committing security fraud/crimes. Stock market reaction to the news is near instantaneous. That is how institutional investors get ahead of all their competitors. you arent gonna compete and react faster than them by refreshing your google news and yahoo Finance every second or even a millisecond. give me a break. 

that is still stupid argument. A coin can be $100 does not mean it is liquid just as last sold price of a car can be $100 doesnt mean you can instantly sell that for equal or greater price afterwards. back in 2012, market cap for bitcoins was no where substantial. talk about what you want, i had invest in cryptos so i know some decent facts about it. it wasnt big in 2012, just go do some fact check. 

Why are you explaining the financial markets to me like I'm an idiot. Do you even know what you are talking about yourself?

Really what is it that you do not get? You travel back in time, you use your knowledge of crypto and the stock market to make a killing. That's what this is about.

5 minutes ago, Bombastinator said:

?  You mean the movie?  Iirc they were a “expensive life style” thing that looked good on film.  A close worms eye view close pan of a fancy car is another common trope. Also sunglasses

Are you 2 related? Both unable to read? Both arguing things that have nothing to do with what is being said.

I'm done with both of you, this is beyond ridiculous.

7 minutes ago, Neroon said:

Why are you explaining the financial markets to me like I'm an idiot. Do you even know what you are talking about yourself?

well, yeah because i know enough to argue against it and the fact i wrote these? i have been doing complex options trade for sometimes. i had great success with it shorting volatilities using options spread and even so, i kept 95% of my investments in index funds. i also kept 1% of my investment in cryptos. i had wrote them all off as losses by now due to the entire ftx fiasco. 

7 minutes ago, Neroon said:

Really what is it that you do not get? You travel back in time, you use your knowledge of crypto and the stock market to make a killing. That's what this is about

i also addressed time travel

Sudo make me a sandwich 

1 hour ago, wasab said:

all of you retail investors are the same, thinking you are some big brain genius with great investment skills when in fact it is all dumb luck. back in 2020, anyone can make shit loads of money off of the stock market even if they are to write the names of random stocks on a dart board and throw dart at it and just invest in whatever random stocks it hits. That is not investment skills and if you are to repeat the same thing as you did back in 2020 long term, you are gonna lose boatloads of money

There you go blathering on again without comprehension.  Do you seriously not comprehend that in my real life example I sold PRIOR  to the markets dropping off the face of the earth and bought right after the massive crash.  It wasn't dumb luck, it was understanding what was happening...just like I sold a lot of mine in late 2021/early 2022.

It's a time travel topic, and you clearly don't even bother reading.

1 minute ago, wasab said:

i also addressed time travel

No you didn't, you are trying to fit your flawed logic onto things crying about paradoxes which already are addressed while trying to pretend that everything changes, despite that it was already clearly established in the topic that it wouldn't have any immediate changes to the timeline.  Just like if you go back 10 years climate change magically won't happen, the events are already in motion.

5 minutes ago, wanderingfool2 said:

There you go blathering on again without comprehension.  Do you seriously not comprehend that in my real life example I sold PRIOR  to the markets dropping off the face of the earth and bought right after the massive crash.  It wasn't dumb luck, it was understanding what was happening...just like I sold a lot of mine in late 2021/early 2022

and i already said you would lose money by doing that LONG TERM as in the span of a decade or more and gave you plenty of reasonings and logic and even linked articles and vidoes for them. You don't read to comprehend man. i dont think there is much more i can do to help you, even if done so condescendingly, at this point.  

Sudo make me a sandwich 

4 hours ago, Neroon said:

Really what is it that you do not get? You travel back in time, you use your knowledge of crypto and the stock market to make a killing. That's what this is about.

Are you 2 related? Both unable to read? Both arguing things that have nothing to do with what is being said.

I'm done with both of you, this is beyond ridiculous.

Not that I know of

This is my thought as well.  You’re the one that keeps replying with Ill thought out things

• 3 weeks later...

Nope. 10 years ago I was pretty depressed and hadn't met my wife yet. Potentially 'risking' our meeting isn't worth it to me, even with future knowledge about crypto, mining, and all that.

Main: 5900X | RTX 3070 | Gigabyte x570 Aorus Elite | 32GB DDR4-3600 | 1TB SN750 + 2TB WD SATA SSD

WinXP: Ph2 945 | GTX 750 Ti | Asus M4A79XTD-EVO | 8GB DDR3-1600 | 320GB WD HDD

DOS/Win95: 200MMX | S3 Trio64v2/DX + Diamond Monster 3D | Asus P5-99VM | 64MB PC100 | 80GB IDE HDD

Apple IIe Enh.: 65C02 | 64K RAM | 2xDisk II | SSC - Post

56 minutes ago, gen_angry said:

Nope. 10 years ago I was pretty depressed and hadn't met my wife yet. Potentially 'risking' our meeting isn't worth it to me, even with future knowledge about crypto, mining, and all that.

This seems to come down to “we’re you doing better 10 years ago or worse”?