different types of 4090s

bobbybdennis

all these different 4090's, is there a brand i should stay away from? they range from $1600 - $2000.  I would figure any you go with would be a workhorse anyways. https://www.microcenter.com/search/search_results.aspx?N=4294822457+4294966998&Ntt=4090

anyone have any insight on this?  Will be purchasing one next week either way price doesn't really matter too much ,but if i  can save $100-$200 then why not?

By and large they are all the same. I've not had bad luck with any of those vendors.

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me. 

My personal advice is to avoid brands like PNY, not because the graphics card is any worse, but because if anything happens while still under warranty - its better to go with a reputable brand. 

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1

Also, the price ranges for graphics cards vary based on features, so consider what you are wanting to do. Some cards have things like dual bios which allows for safer overclocking and tinkering. Others have better cooling solutions that result in a quieter system or better performance under load due to cooler temperatures. etc.. If you care about maximizing performance then do some research and pick the one that works best for you.

CPU: Ryzen 5950X Ram: Corsair Vengeance 32GB DDR4 3600 CL14 | Graphics: GIGABYTE GAMING OC RTX 3090 |  Mobo: GIGABYTE B550 AORUS MASTER | Storage: SEAGATE FIRECUDA 520 2TB PSU: Be Quiet! Dark Power Pro 12 - 1500W | Monitor: Acer Predator XB271HU & LG C1