What Happened to ML360 Sub Zero?

Exactly in the title. I found one in stock in Wangara location of PLE Computers, and i remember back then wishing that Coolermaster would come out with an AM4 or even AM5 version of it later on, as this would disrupt the massive dominance of Asetek design in the AIO market. But as soon as it make a splash it vanished, and according to both CM and PLE, it still only comes in LGA1200 bracket. Besides the aformentioned title question, i also would like to know another thing about it. Has anyone attempted to port this AIO for AM4, maybe with a 3D printed/machined brackets?

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

afaik that product is a niche one... might be a limited run as well, for its price i'd rather for custom loop

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini

1 hour ago, fonzz1e said:

afaik that product is a niche one... might be a limited run as well, for its price i'd rather for custom loop

Yeah but now at 100$, for a near sub zero cooler. Im just confused on its control, is it still under XTU and does anyone ever tried to make a bracket to use LGA1700 or AM5? The thing generated hype by a long mile when it released and then immediately peetered out even when 10th and 11th gen Intel is decent in its price to performance after release.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

i guess if u really wanna try, u might wanna DIY some mounting solution...

afaik der8auer does this kinda thing on youtube

Ryzen 5700x + EK Supremacy D-RGB | 2x8 GB DDR4 Klevv 3200 MT/s | MSI B550M Mortar | Palit 3070 GamingPro LHR + Bykski N-PT3070PRO-X | Corsair RM750 | Alphacool EPDM + QDC | Aquacomputer Quadro + HighFlow2 | EK D5 XTOP | Freezemod 360 30mm rad + Barrow Dabel-20b 360 20mm | Barrow & Freezemod fittings | Corsair 5000D Airflow

Audio: beyerdynamic DT 900 Pro X + iFi ZEN Air DAC + Razer Seiren Mini