Behringer bass amp PC build

Exia 00

Hey all. I recently found photos of a old PC build I made 7 or 8 years ago using a Behringer Amp and converting it into a PC case. I no longer have it due to a house move and not having space to keep it, which was a shame as it was a good looking build IMO. USed a 200mm fan in place of the speaker at the front and used a sheet of aluminium to create a new top plate to fit the PSU. Thought it would be cool to post up hear and see what people think.

I originally used this for my bass which I'd owned since i was 16. It was damaged by some old house mates during a huge fight at 3am, including the bass guitar. I was gonna throw it out, but I couldn't bring myself to do it. A few months later I lost my job and had to sell a lot of stuff to make rent, including my gaming PC at the time. I had some old spare PC parts to use in the meantime, but lacked a case. I then found this amp and thought "This would make for an aweome looking retro build", so I ripped out the old guts of the amp and went from there.

I can't remember the parts i used. It had an old core duo I think and a old ATI HD something. Later I switched out the parts to an i5 second gen and a GTX 750 ti so I could play fallout 4.

Shame I got rid of it in the end, but such is life.

20150721_141746.jpg

20150721_142010.jpg

20150721_142036.jpg

20150721_142101.jpg

If you cannot say what you mean, you can never mean what you say. The details are everything.

More in my repretoire of proof that you dont need to include PC case in your build list. Thanks for sharing in all seriousness, shit looks dope!

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.