What could be causing these spikes I am experiencing in Diablo 4?

Follow up to my original post. My gpu is acting all funny since I tried to overclock, adjusting the voltage curve, then cleaning my registry and uninstalling after burner. Somehow my 3080ti FE's clock frequency changed from 1665 mhz to 1965 mhz, and wouldn't revert, not even after DDU, and even changing mother boards. The voltage also got stuck somehow at a crazy 1.07. Now I have afterburner reinstalled and I have to launch it and load settings each time I boot my PC. Core clock is set to 1750 or so and voltage moved back to stock 0.9.

Please take a look at these charts captured in GPU-Z. Can anybody tell me what would be causing these spikes? Last night I had everything working smoothly and eliminated the coilwhine. Today the coilwhine is back with insane stuttering. The only change was restarting my pc and setting my refresh rate to 120.

Original post:

"I installed afterburner on my new machine recently. I7-13700k and rtx 3080 ti founders edition. This machine ran fine for months until I tried to OC the graphics card with afterburner. I ended up turning the core clock up to like 2000 and the memory only about a +200 boost. I adjusted the curve manually and somehow made it unstable.

No big deal I would just revert the changes.. but before I realized I had an issue. I went into CCleaner and cleaned the registry. I don't know if that is relevant, but now I can not get my gpu stable. I have tried everything I can think of: I have even changed out the motherboard and power supply (thought it may be cpu but am certain now its the gpu); I have reinstalled windows.

I am watching the clock speeds for the card on HWinfo and it still wants to boost to the OC I set before all the troubleshooting. 

I Uninstalled afterburner and my gpu drivers with display driver Uninstaller via safe mode, but the issue persists.

I have no idea what to do, any suggestions, please?"

1.bmp