CPU at max utilization in Overwatch?

I was playing just fine before work, I turned my PC off like I always do, and after work I get back on and am getting abysmal performance. CPU is maxed out, gpu and memory are both chilling though. I tried other games, but they all run fine. I have a 3.8GHz Ryzen 5 2600, I should not be bottlenecked in Overwatch at 1080p by this chip. I also tried restarting the pc, scanning and repairing the game, and reinstalled the game, all to no avail. Could anyone give me advice on what to try next? Here's a link to my benchmark test after the issue started appearing, and I've linked a photo of my task manager while and after running overwatch. https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/6026571308A0B269-E798-4363-B592-4CE56A9A37D8.thumb.jpeg.7f7055a3c9a5162dba94c9b544c2be8e.jpeg

D3C21300-D747-4485-B254-4E9A3CA95491.thumb.jpeg.db613bcd58f08bb2ff8830c5ba962b2b.jpeg

Ok for some reason, it stablized all the sudden after running the game but minimized. Any ideas why?

9 minutes ago, ReNForce said:

Ok for some reason, it stablized all the sudden after running the game but minimized. Any ideas why?

Probably windows update service, you should have just checked whats using cpu in taskmanager.

so it doesn't happen anymore now? 

The direction tells you... the direction

-Scott Manley, 2021

Softwares used:

Corsair Link (Anime Edition) 

MSI Afterburner 

OpenRGB

Lively Wallpaper 

OBS Studio

Shutter Encoder

Avidemux

FSResizer

Audacity 

VLC

WMP

GIMP

HWiNFO64

Paint

3D Paint

GitHub Desktop 

Superposition 

Prime95

Aida64

GPUZ

CPUZ

Generic Logviewer

11 hours ago, Mark Kaine said:

Probably windows update service, you should have just checked whats using cpu in taskmanager.

so it doesn't happen anymore now? 

It stopped last night but started happening again today.