Memory Question- how do i upgrade my 32gb RAM to 64gb on a later time?

how do i upgrade my 32gb RAM to 64gb on a later time?

Money constraints. That is why i just opted for a 32gb in the meantime so i can start on working. 
I do After Effects (video renders & editing, motion graphics, animation), Photoshop, graphic designs, some 3d modeling & sculpting. 
Recommended to me was to get a 64gb RAM for the creative work. Will use this all for work and no gaming. 

I got a G.Skill Ripjaws 32gb Dual kit / 3600mhz / ddr4 / cl16.
Board- MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4 (memory slots = 4)
CPU- Intel i5 12600K

So.... how do i upgrade my 32gb RAM as 64gb on a later time? 

1. is it better if i should just replace it with a new 64gb (16gb x4 sticks) later?

2. or can i just add another dual 32gb (of same specs) making them a total of 4 sticks (32gb dual + 32gb dual)

3. Will there be an issues with my option2?? ...since i know it is recommended to get RAMs by kits and not mix

4. What will be the difference (for creative work, NO Gaming) of a 64gb-pack-of-4-sticks...VS...two-kits-of-dual32gbs(having 64gb in total)?

Provided they have the same specs of 3600mhz / ddr4 / totaling 64gb. 

5. Furthermore question in case you are still reading.... will there be an issue (there's always a "but") two-kits-of-dual32gbs if they have different latencies?

For example- i have an existing cl16 from my 32gb dual kit today. But only cl18 (but same 32gb dual 3600) is available at the time i can buy/upgrade later. 

So, is there a big issue in this case? 

You save money and to answer your queston, 4 sticks will stress the memory controller more than two. No one can answer what is the better option for you. Timings will default to the slower of the two kits.

Main Rig:

Ryzen 5800x, ASUS Crosshair Hero VII Wi-Fi, 32gb of Corsair Vengence Pro SL 3600 CL18, MSI Ventus 2 OC RTX 3060 12gb, Corsair H115i Pro AIO cooler, Soundblaster AE-7, Beyerdynamic DT 990 Edition 600 Ohm headphones, Creative Giga Speakers, 1tb ADATA SX8200 NVME SSD, 1tb Intel 665P NVME SSD, 500gb Samsung 850 EVO SATA SSD, 8tb WB Black SATA HDD, LG SATA Blue Ray Drive, Corsair CX850M PSU, Coolermaster Stryker case, ROG ARGB strips, China ARGB fans, China ARGB SSD heat sink. 🤣

HTPC:

Erying 11800 ES CPU/Mobo combo, 32GB of Corsair LPX 3200 CL16, Gigabyte 4060 8gb LP, Thermalright AXP90 full copper cooler, WD Black SN770 500gb NVME SSD, WD Black SN770 1tb NVME SSD, Crucial MX500 2tb SATA SSD, WD Blue 2tb SATA HDD, Pioneer Blu-Ray burner, Intel AX200 WiFi/Bluetooth, Seasonic 300w TFX PSU, Silverstone ML11 case. STILL NO RGB! 😭

Retro Gamer PC:

VIA C3 1000Mhz, VIA Epia PD-10000 LVDS, 1gb of Kingston DDR, PNY Geforce FX5500 128mb PCI, WD 80GB HDD, Random CD-ROM, Random 250w mini psu, Mini ITX case 🤣

26 minutes ago, rr345 said:

how do i upgrade my 32gb RAM to 64gb on a later time?

Money constraints. That is why i just opted for a 32gb in the meantime so i can start on working. 
I do After Effects (video renders & editing, motion graphics, animation), Photoshop, graphic designs, some 3d modeling & sculpting. 
Recommended to me was to get a 64gb RAM for the creative work. Will use this all for work and no gaming. 

I got a G.Skill Ripjaws 32gb / 3600mhz / ddr4 / cl16. 
Board- MSI PRO Z690-A WIFI DDR4 (memory slots = 4)
CPU- Intel i5 12600K

So.... how do i upgrade my 32gb RAM as 64gb on a later time? 

1. is it better if i should just replace it with a new 64gb (16gb x4 sticks) later?

2. or can i just add another dual 32gb (of same specs) making them a total of 4 sticks (32gb dual + 32gb dual)

3. Will there be an issues with my option2?? ...since i know it is recommended to get RAMs by packs and not mix

4. What will be the difference (for creative work, NO Gaming) of a 64gb-pack-of-4-sticks...VS...two-packs-of-dual32gbs(having 64gb in total)?

Provided they have the same specs of 3600mhz / ddr4 / totaling 64gb. 

5. Furthermore question in case you are still reading.... will there be an issue (there's always a "but") two-packs-of-dual32gbs if they have different latencies?

For example- i have an existing cl16 from my 32gb dual today. But only cl18 (but same 32gb dual 3600) is available at the time i can buy/upgrade later. 

So, is there a big issue in this case? 

1. If you want easier life and eliminate risk of RAM sticks not working well with each other, yes, buy a new kit, either 2x32, or 4x16.

2. You can

3. There might be, even if you get the same brand & model, if they at some point did a revision and change the ICs, the new RAM might not work nicely with your current kit. Possible problem varies. From crashing when XMP turned on, to no boot.

4. IIRC, More sticks stress memory controller more. But shouldn't be a problem if you're not into OCing RAM.

5. Your RAM will work with the slowest latency in the set.

There is approximately 99% chance I edited my post

Refresh before you reply

ENGLISH IS NOT MY NATIVE LANGUAGE, NOT EVEN 2ND LANGUAGE. PLEASE FORGIVE ME FOR ANY CONFUSION AND/OR MISUNDERSTANDING THAT MAY HAPPEN BECAUSE OF IT.