LTX First Time. Random/unscheduled activities after event?

AndroidNinja4

Hello Everyone,

This will be my first time going to LTX and I am very excited. Working on booking plane tickets and have some questions from people that have attended the previous times.

I was considering booking a Red Eye out on the night of the 30th, however I don't want to miss any shnanagians going on. Is it likely that things will be happening the night of the 30th and I should wait to leave on the 31st? I have been to a few other conventions where random "unscheduled" things happen at night. I don't want to miss out.

Thanks for any advice.

On 3/13/2023 at 10:50 PM, AndroidNinja4 said:

Hello Everyone,

This will be my first time going to LTX and I am very excited. Working on booking plane tickets and have some questions from people that have attended the previous times.

I was considering booking a Red Eye out on the night of the 30th, however I don't want to miss any shnanagians going on. Is it likely that things will be happening the night of the 30th and I should wait to leave on the 31st? I have been to a few other conventions where random "unscheduled" things happen at night. I don't want to miss out.

Thanks for any advice.

"This comment has been closed due to being vague and ambiguous phrasing. Feel free to come back in 3 days to ask another question. In the future, make sure your questions/comments are relevant to the forum."

Just kidding. You're fine. Have fun out there.

Any Stackoverflow users out there?
Well, fuck you.

On 3/13/2023 at 8:50 PM, AndroidNinja4 said:

Hello Everyone,

Thanks for any advice.

ive been following things on the ltx discord. have yet to hear anything about people getting together to do stuff outside the convention. some people are a little skitish about making plans with a bunch of people they've never met before lol

11 hours ago, tbeau123 said:

ive been following things on the ltx discord. have yet to hear anything about people getting together to do stuff outside the convention. some people are a little skitish about making plans with a bunch of people they've never met before lol

LTX Discord? Edit: I see it's under the LTT discord

Edited by AnomalyDesign
Discord is the worst

Thanks Everyone,

My notifications were not set correctly and I forgot to check this.

On 3/15/2023 at 11:11 AM, tbeau123 said:

Good to know. I thought things might just happen naturally and making plans before hand probably won't be as known. You know just talking to people and then "hey lets go to this bar...". Will just plan some extra time incase, so I don't miss out. 

On 3/15/2023 at 9:48 PM, AnomalyDesign said:

LTX Discord? Edit: I see it's under the LTT discord

Good idea, I forgot about the discord.