PSU within 60 to 70

Rumman
What will be the best PSU within the 60 to 70-dollar range? Corsair CX650F is stock out in my country. Is it worth jumping up to 100 to 130 dollars for RX or RXm series? They are also pretty highly priced in my country. Other brand like seasonic and EVGA are not available in here. Available brand picis here.

image.thumb.png.a6282b6c69206a3bceee56cfa90456fd.png

2 minutes ago, Rumman said:

s stock out in my country

Then it would be better for us to know whats your country, or the site youre going to buy from. Buying PSU by brand is textbook bad idea, brands change ODM many times even between model, so quality varies by a long mile. Knowing your country also helps a lot in digging things that might have been hard to find in US and europe but does come with very good internals.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

nzxt  uses seasonic for some of their models. I think also bitfenix but not sure. 

Some Antec models used to be Seasonic but now they use a bunch of OEMs 

The semi modular Corsair TX650M is around 71$ : https://www.startech.com.bd/corsair-tx650m-650-power-supply

CX650F seems to be 60$ : https://www.techlandbd.com/corsair-cx650f-rgb-650-watt-power-supply

7 minutes ago, mariushm said:

nzxt  uses seasonic for some of their models. I think also bitfenix but not sure. 

Some Antec models used to be Seasonic but now they use a bunch of OEMs 

The semi modular Corsair TX650M is around 71$ : https://www.startech.com.bd/corsair-tx650m-650-power-supply

CX650F seems to be 60$ : https://www.techlandbd.com/corsair-cx650f-rgb-650-watt-power-supply

Primarily I am planning to buy CX650F but its stock out now. Should I buy TX650M one? My concern regarding this one is those are pretty old model and I guess the stock units are also from 3 to 4 years old. So, thinking to consider this TX-M unit.

Should I go for TX-m though these are old model?

Also have an offer (used) RM750X for the same money 80 dollar. Which was brought in 2020 and he demand that he used it for 8 months (though I am considering he used it for 2 years already) then store it and move to a bigger unit. Should I consider that option. It has warranty and good reputation over CXM and TXM. 

You should also consider if you really need 650w and  higher?  

What system are you trying to build? 

If your psu budget is so tight, I don't think you have components that consume a lot of power.

Currenty using 

3600x

6600xt

3 HHD

2 ssd

4 fans (RGB)

Upgrading is like a passion for Me. So, considering the overhead of the PSU.

So, help me to decide-

1. New TX-650M with 78 dollar 0r

2. 2 years used RM750x (7yrs warranty) with 80 dollar? 

19 hours ago, Rumman said:

Also have an offer (used) RM750X for the same money 80 dollar. Which was brought in 2020 and he demand that he used it for 8 months (though I am considering he used it for 2 years already) then store it and move to a bigger unit. Should I consider that option. It has warranty and good reputation over CXM and TXM. 

Check if the warranty transfers to you. Many warranties apply to original buyer only and may require registration within specific time.

AMD 9 7900 + Thermalright Peerless Assassin SE

Gigabyte B650m DS3H

2x16GB GSkill 60000 CL30

Samsung 980 Pro 2TB

Fractal Torrent Compact

Seasonic Focus Plus 550W Platinum

W11 Pro

Already brought Tx650M with 7 years warranty.

Thanks