So I finally build my rig, and then I get this, any suggestions?

LightningMonkey

After a painstaking 5 hours building this entire setup I finally plug the power supply in, turn it on, and the only thing I get is that the AIO boots. Cool :(. Any suggestions?

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

If nothing is happening on the board, then odds are it's either a motherboard or PSU issue. You've got a high quality board with a debug display on the bottom, so if something were the matter with another component, it would display a code that could tell you exactly what was wrong.

I'd start with re-seating your power connections on the PSU. Some of those don't look like they're in all the way. After that, I'd try starting the motherboard by jumping the pins directly. And after that, I'd try removing the CMOS battery, waiting a minute, then putting it back in - making sure that the PSU is off while the battery is out so that the BIOS chip fully loses power.

Yeah tried it all, nothing, gonna do a return and replace, I kinda tried to cheap out on the motherboard and it was a great deal, open box, but seems like it wasn’t worth it.

50 minutes ago, LightningMonkey said:

I kinda tried to cheap out on the motherboard and it was a great deal, open box,

What board? Hard to identify, the board looks like strix from this generation (LGA1700 or AM5), but im still not sure about how to distinguish between both mounting screw points in this generation to make a proper judgement on what board this is.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

8 hours ago, SorryClaire said:

What board? Hard to identify, the board looks like strix from this generation (LGA1700 or AM5), but im still not sure about how to distinguish between both mounting screw points in this generation to make a proper judgement on what board this is.

ROG STRIX X-570-E GAMING GAMING WIFI II, it’s an AM4 motherboard.

15 hours ago, LightningMonkey said:

ROG STRIX X-570-E GAMING GAMING WIFI II, it’s an AM4 motherboard.

I have that exact same motherboard and have been having issues too. Its paired with a Ryzen 9 CPU. When I try to power on the system it turns on for a split second and immediately turns right back off. Already RMA the board and still same problem. I know my PSU is good, tried another GPU, different RAM. My last option is too flash the BIOS.