Fowarding phone calls and text from work iPhone to personal iPhone

HynZi

I have a work phone that i want to stop using and have the phone calls and text it gets sent, forwarded to my personal phone. My personal phone is on AT&T while the work one is on Verizon. Is this possible and if yes, how.

I'm able to get the text forwarded but that looks like only if I have my work phone turned on and in the vicinity. Is the only way?

8 minutes ago, HynZi said:

I have a work phone that i want to stop using and have the phone calls and text it gets sent, forwarded to my personal phone. My personal phone is on AT&T while the work one is on Verizon. Is this possible and if yes, how.

I'm able to get the text forwarded but that looks like only if I have my work phone turned on and in the vicinity. Is the only way?

*is also interested in the answer to this but suspects there is a video somewhere*

Not a pro, not even very good.  I’m just old and have time currently.  Assuming I know a lot about computers can be a mistake.

Life is like a bowl of chocolates: there are all these little crinkly paper cups everywhere.

If you go to settings on your work phone. Scroll down to Phone. Then Call Forwarding, you can turn that on and enter a phone number to forward calls to. (doesn't need to be on the same iCloud account)

If both phones are on the same iCloud account you can go to Settings, then messages and scroll down to Text Message forwarding you can enable it on the device. I'm not sure if you can forward messages between phones on different iCloud accounts.

I will recommend an NHu12s (or an NHd15 (maybe)) for your PC build. Quote or @ me @Prodigy_Smit for me to see your replies.

PSU Teir List | Howdy! A Windows Hello Alternative 

Desktop :

i7 8700 | Quadro P4000 8GB |  64gb 2933Mhz cl18 | 500 GB Samsung 960 Pro | 1tb SSD Samsung 850 evo

Laptop :

ASUS G14 | R9 5900hs | RTX 3060 | 16GB 3200Mhz | 1 TB SSD

Call forward is a basic operator function. Note that the number doing the forwarding is typically charged for every forwarded call as if it was placing a normal call, depending on the plan on the work phone someone might not be happy. 

Best way is usually a dual sim phone, but...

F@H
Desktop: i9-13900K, ASUS Z790-E, 64GB DDR5-6000 CL36, RTX3080, 2TB MP600 Pro XT, 2TB SX8200Pro, 2x16TB Ironwolf RAID0, Corsair HX1200, Antec Vortex 360 AIO, Thermaltake Versa H25 TG, Samsung 4K curved 49" TV, 23" secondary, Mountain Everest Max

Mobile SFF rig: i9-9900K, Noctua NH-L9i, Asrock Z390 Phantom ITX-AC, 32GB, GTX1070, 2x1TB SX8200Pro RAID0, 2x5TB 2.5" HDD RAID0, Athena 500W Flex (Noctua fan), Custom 4.7l 3D printed case

Asus Zenbook UM325UA, Ryzen 7 5700u, 16GB, 1TB, OLED

GPD Win 2

So I'm getting calls and iMessage text. However if someone sends an SMS/MMS text to my work phone, my personal phone does not receive it.