Wacom pen moving on its own. HELP

Gustavo Dutra
Go to solution Solved by Gustavo Dutra,

Sweet jesus. So i found the problem... Very interesting to say the very least...... So if you ever happen to have a logitech powerplay mousepad, and you decide to buy a small drawing tablet and put it on top of the powerplay. When you start moving the pen. Both your tablet and the powerplay mousepad will conflict. So giving you drifts...

Quantidade: 1

I just bought this drawing tablet. Installed the latest driver and when trying it out. This happens. All the time... (In the video)
So.. I tried installing a older driver still no fix.
Tried changing its nib to a new one, no fix.

Then to know if the actual tablet is the problem i tried it with an old laptop i have. And it works. Im wondering what program or setting on my pc is doing this... Since i have recently like 2 months ago did a complete reset on it. Barely has any programs or virus if that matters...

Which wacom?

Wireless or usb?

try a different usb port if possible wacom drift is common on ports that lack power or are seen as lower priority

5 minutes ago, jaslion said:

Which wacom?

Wireless or usb?

try a different usb port if possible wacom drift is common on ports that lack power or are seen as lower priority

Its a One By Wacom (2017) CTL-472

Using usb. I tried 4 usb ports still no fix...

Sweet jesus. So i found the problem... Very interesting to say the very least...... So if you ever happen to have a logitech powerplay mousepad, and you decide to buy a small drawing tablet and put it on top of the powerplay. When you start moving the pen. Both your tablet and the powerplay mousepad will conflict. So giving you drifts...

3 hours ago, Gustavo Dutra said:

Ohhhh you were messing up its electromagnetic connection.

This is like the extreme edgecase of issues hahaha 😛

• 8 months later...
On 3/4/2023 at 6:26 AM, Gustavo Dutra said:

Thank you so very much, I had the exact same problem and it was baffling me. For me it was not even on top, just immediately adjacent .