H440 vs Define R4 Vs ?

Clarkey

So im getting a new base soon but im just stuck on what to get, 

H440

While i love the aesthetic Im really not too keen on the colour schemes. Does anyone know what material the red bits are on the black version for recolouring?

Looks awesome for watercooling, something ive been meaning to do for a while now.

Awesome cable management as well

Define R4

Looks amazing and just all around looks like a decent case.

Anyone got any thoughts on what i should get? Arguments for and against either case?

I thought the new colors already came out

Diamond 5 in League :)

The coloured parts in the H440 is plastic but there are special edition ones now in different colours.

You can also consider the Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

Case-NZXT H440 | Motherboard-Gigabyte Z77X-UD3H | RAM-Kingston HyperX Blue 2x8GB 1600MHz | CPU-Intel 3770K @ 4.3GHz at 1.215v | Heatsink-Coolermaster Hyper212 Evo | GPU-EVGA GTX660 SC | SSD-MX200 250GB | HDD-Seagate Barracuda 3TB | PSU-EVGA GS650

Mouse-Logitech G600 | Keyboard-Ducky Shine 3 MX Blue. white backlight | Headphones-Audiotechnica ATH-M50s. Beyerdynamic DT990

I thought the new colors already came out

they did @Rorgash

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

The majority (if not all) of the black pieces on the white version are plastic, I assume the red ones are the same on the black version.

The new colors have been revealed, but I don't think you can buy them yet.

I have both the R4 and the H440 and I much prefer the looks of the H440, but the sound dampening and dust filters of the R4 seem to do a tad better. Either way I keep both in a workshop and there is still very little dust in either after a month or two. I much prefer how easy it is to remove the front filter on the R4, but if you add a radiator to the front you cannot tilt it out as easily, where the H440's method would be better in that case (bad pun?).

Ease of build and cable management is the same between them, but the PSU shroud of the H440 does make building a bit more difficult while making the build look much better. If you plan on watercooling I'd DEFINitEly (another bad pun? haha... work is boring ATM) lean towards the H440. 

Dosen't really matter. If you want optical drives define r4 is the way to go. But if you want a flashy good looking case go with the h440.

The black on the red/black model is different from the white model.

The black is a matte finish.

The red is Plastic.

It's available now in green/black orange/black blue/black.

i7-4790k | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | MX100 256gb     | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 White
G3258    | Asus Z97i-Plus     | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | 4 x 3TB WD Reds | Seidon 120XL | Silverstone SFX 600w Gold | Node 304 Black

i7-965EE | Rampage II Extreme | Kingston HyperX Fury 16gb | CM M2 700w | Sapphire Nitro 380 4GB