Dell OptiPlex 9010 motherboard cad drawing.

Alex McK

I am trying to make a case for my OptiPlex 9010 motherboard and I want to make sure the holes will line up. Does anyone know were I could find a CAD drawling?

1. if your CAD application of choice has a model marketplace, perhaps there.

2. if not the above, googling for it, and hunting on random online model libraries.

3. if you want stuff to line up, you really should just measure things yourself.

i know it's a cop-out answer, but you shouldnt blindly rely on the measurements of some freebie model anyways. measure the hole spacing, determine how far the edges are from the holes, determine where the PCIe brackets go, and measure the placement of the rear I/O.

you should do all of that to verify the model anyways, and at that point you may as well just use your own model.

also - if you're 3D printing at least some parts, make a test model for the rear I/O hole placement relative to the edges of the board, and I/O placement. having things line up in theory is one thing, but holding your theoretical hole placement against the device may end up with some surprising results.