Should I get the NZXT H1 V2 for 50% off? Any other recommendations?

AmeliaBuns

I'm building a PC in 2 months with a 3080 and a ryzen 5 7600. I was planning on buying the NZXT H1 V2 and today I saw it for only 190$?!! the offer expires in 5-6 hours tho.

My question is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYlyU-yEu6Q gamer nexus had a lot of bad things to say about it, but what caught me off guard is the PSU. I was going to choose a cooler master v850 sfx before I found this case, and this PSU seems to not be able to handle the power spikes of the 3080.

anyways, Is there an alternative to this? I'm really scared of the PSU specially since it's not high on the tier list. but 190$ is a great deal for an AIO+PSU+Case.

any other tall case recommendations? my desk space is super limited so I'd prefer something like the nzxt, because I feel like height doesn't affect me much, but width and length do. maybe I could just give up and build a micro ATX instead? (I feel like the nr200p wouldn't be that much smaller than a micro-ATX if you forget the height.

14 minutes ago, AmeliaBuns said:

I'm building a PC in 2 months with a 3080 and a ryzen 5 7600. I was planning on buying the NZXT H1 V2 and today I saw it for only 190$?!! the offer expires in 5-6 hours tho.

My question is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sYlyU-yEu6Q gamer nexus had a lot of bad things to say about it, but what caught me off guard is the PSU. I was going to choose a cooler master v850 sfx before I found this case, and this PSU seems to not be able to handle the power spikes of the 3080.

anyways, Is there an alternative to this? I'm really scared of the PSU specially since it's not high on the tier list. but 190$ is a great deal for an AIO+PSU+Case.

any other tall case recommendations? my desk space is super limited so I'd prefer something like the nzxt, because I feel like height doesn't affect me much, but width and length do. maybe I could just give up and build a micro ATX instead? (I feel like the nr200p wouldn't be that much smaller than a micro-ATX if you forget the height.

You could get that case for 190 with the AIO and just get a different PSU, You probably still save money doing that. ( You can sell the PSU that came with the case )

49 minutes ago, Hinjima said:

You could get that case for 190 with the AIO and just get a different PSU, You probably still save money doing that. ( You can sell the PSU that came with the case )

Good point. I already bought a monitor that was more expensive than intended so I'm out of budget. I hope it's not too hard to build in it!

I can't say no to the deal so I'll order one 😛

I hope somebody actually buys it. I wonder If it's actually worth replacing it. Or If it's good enough anyways