asus rog stix

redbullet379

Hi im not great with this stuff im stiil learning but i bought a rog strix ga15dh tower a few years ago and recently i upgraded the motherboard too a stix b550 f gaming wifi 2 nice MoBO but i cant control my case rgb anymore no issues with the rest of the rgb ram fan ... maybe someone can help thx

What was the case RGB connected to before?

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

Just now, redbullet379 said:

the stock motherboard a pretend rog stix b450

Pretend?

So is the case RGB connected to an appropriate header on the new motherboard? 

Corps aren't your friends. "Bottleneck calculators" are BS. Only suckers buy based on brand. It's your PC, do what makes you happy.  If your build meets your needs, you don't need anyone else to "rate" it for you. And talking about being part of a "master race" is cringe. Watch this space for further truths people need to hear.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D | ASRock X570 PG Velocita | PowerColor Red Devil RX 6900 XT | 4x8GB Crucial Ballistix 3600mt/s CL16

12 minutes ago, redbullet379 said:

its a usb motherboard plug

RGB  devices don't connect to a USB header.

Your new motherboard has RGB headers the same as your old one did. In fact the new one has both 5v ARGB and 12v non-addressable RGB whereas the B450 board only had the latter. 

31 minutes ago, redbullet379 said:

My old one did not have a rgb header 

If it was a B450-F Strix, it did. I actually owned that board so I know personally, and the specs are easy to look up. Neither here nor there now though.

is Armory Crate up to date?

Did you try alternatives like OpenRGB?

its not a real rog strix board its asus wannabe rog strix in their prefab box the only real rog strix was the box lol