My Rig Built in the Hight of Covid 19

Zombae617

Ok so i built this rig starting in 2020 before covid. and upgraded it all through covid, and now after she has been an amazing computer that kept me sane during lock downs and everything else. ive just started watching Linus cause i live under a rock and don't have much spare time for YouTube. but i really appreciate what I'm seeing and want to share a little bit.
Current Specs:

I9-9900K overclocked by 38% stable

32GB  DDR4 3200 Corsair Vengence pro RGB (white) 

RTX 3070 Gygabyte Arourus Master

9TB storage (2 SP 1TB M.2 in Raid 0, Teamgroup M.2 1TB boot drive, XPG RGB 1TB M.2, WD BLUE SATA SSD 1TB, 2 Seagate 2TB Storage HDD)

Asus Prime Z390-A MOBO

Asus Hyper M.2 Raid Controller

Asus wireless AC wifi/Blutooth Card

Weird Chinese AIO 240mm Watercooler i found on amazone (Actually works Really good)\

9 Internal fans including pushpull setup on water cooler (i know it doesnt make a real difference in performance.)

Razor fan controller

Razor Basilisk V2 Wired Mouse

Razor Black Widow Elite Keyboard

Razor Krakon Kitty Headphones

Razor Headphone stand

Razor Gigatus mouse pad

Samsung sound bar with wireless sub for desktop audio

Asus 2k curved gaming monitor (primary) 

Asus 1080 flat secondary display

Chinese third display on my IBuyPower SnowBlind Case

Linus i hope you see this and would Roast my setup ive been enjoying your content and would love to hear what you have to say.

thanks and great health to all

Not the ibuypower sticker 😮

Just messin, looks solid and if you're happy thats what matters

Please Quote me when replying.
CPU
 - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | RAM - 32GB DDR4 4000Mhz | MB - MSI B550 A-PRO | Boot - 2TB NVME 980 Evo Plus | GPU - EVGA FTW3 RTX 3090 24GB

Those snowblind are insanely impractical but i love it. Nice build albeit old on the CPU side which doesnt matter if youre on 1440p. Love it still!

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.