Pump/Block Combo Recs

ImInAJar

I’m changing the CPU in my Maingear workstation which, from the integrator, uses a swiftech pump/block combo. Unfortunately I’m not able to get to the proper motherboard attachments for the block bc the unit has been discontinued. (I’ve reached out to manufacturer already) I need pro recommendations on a pump/block combo that can handle 140mm rad, 280mm rad, 2 GPU blocks in a custom loop. I’m not willing to redesign the loop, and I don’t want to spend EK money. Any thoughts?

I would not recommend alphacools eisbaer solo cpu pump block. I have it second year and it is pain in the butt to bleed air out of the system. Pump is so weak it cant push air out. I would go for some DDC pump block like barrow, modultra, nouvolo, ek or go for pump rad combo like airplex.

3 hours ago, Vousaty_Sensei said:

I would not recommend alphacools eisbaer solo cpu pump block. I have it second year and it is pain in the butt to bleed air out of the system. Pump is so weak it cant push air out. I would go for some DDC pump block like barrow, modultra, nouvolo, ek or go for pump rad combo like airplex.

This is sort of what I was thinking. I get that Alphacool is going for this modular AIO thing, but I worry about the pump not having enough power to circulate the system given the many individual components and induced drag they’ll create.