What adverts do you see on the forum?

seiny

I'm currently seeing intel ssd, al jazeera and forex trading.

The most common result of insufficient wattage is a paperweight that looks like a PC

Victoria's Secret  :ph34r:

Also Intel and Nissan.

I feel like there should be more ads. There aren't enough to bother me and so I feel like I'm not contributing much by not using adblock. lol

None. They are and have been a potential infection vector for windows based PCs for years.  While I would rather not have to, in order to keep my PC virus free, I have blocked all ads and thus the infection vectors.

At the moment I also have excruciatingly slow cricket cellphone based internet, so I am blocking almost all images and flash objects so I can browse with at least a little bit of semblance of speed.

I am a female pc hardware expert and enthusiast, over 170 IQ, been in the tech scene since the 80s. get over it.  This message brought to you by me being tired of people which have problems with any of those things.   ~Jaqie Fox

-=|Fighting computer ignorance since 1995|=-

On this thread I'm seeing am ad that says: "Occupy Wall Street with EXANTE". On the home page I'm getting 2 dating sites, the 730 SSD and an advert by Enel.

none because i am bronze ATM

Christian and Proud of it

Please read the CoC                                                                                                                                                                                                                              My Build Log 

Download Button for...

Version: Latest

Language: English

Recommended Windows 7 drivers :)

Beats the Asian dating sites.

My Rig:

OS: MSX CPU:Intel i5 4690K RAM: 16GB Averix Core Series  GPU: XFX R9 280X SSD:128GB Crucial M4 Motherboard:Gigabyte GA-Z97N Wifi Powersupply: Corsair HX750 CPU Cooler: Corsair H60i Case: Corsair 250D Monitors: Asus VE278 and Asus VW202 Keyboard: Steel Series 6G V2 Mouse: CM Sentinel Advanced Audio: Objective 2 ODAC Headphones: Senheiser HD595

None, but whenever someone posts about seeing ads for Asian woman I feel left out lol

Currently rocking Lenovo ads but sometimes I see the following:

• Asian women seeking love
  • Thai women seeking love
  • Google Help
  • Computer Assistance
  • Those ads that just say Download and Play Now
  • File converter
  • Newegg
  • NCIX
  • TigerDirect
  • Other shit