Need help with my Lenovo laptop

Daniel Gorgievski

So i recently bought a Lenovo IdeaPad 3 15ALC6 82KU (Ryzen 7 5700U 12gb ram 512m2 and radeon graphics)

Im having some weird issues that for some reason i think im the only one having these issues, it feels like the GPU isnt enabled i know its weird but it feels like the drivers are bad.

I installed windows 11 and everytime theres a video playing in the background or something that uses the gpu everything else i do laggs even dragging windows, then i tried DDU i did it 4 times, i installed drivers from AMDs website it didnt work, and windows update also didnt work. Some people told me to downgrade to windows 10 i did that and the same issues were there also.

In the bios i enabled HIGH PERFORMANCE and (2gb for my gpu (that was the default). This laptop has 4gb solderted on the MB and an 8gb stick, im planning on adding a 16gb stick i dont know if that will fix it.

I know this cpu isnt bad and is really capable on youtube there are people playing really good games on machines slower than mine, i really dont know how thats possible. Its a first for me, ive never had issues like this, im a good tech guy ive built a lot of PCS and i know how they work and what issues they might have but this is a first for me. Everything that i did didnt work i hope some of you guys will be able to help me.

Please somebody help me if you need discord or anything to talk just ask.

I’m 99% sure that your laptop doesn’t have a gpu, it just uses integrated graphics from what I can tell after searching internet.

My PC Specs: (expand to view)

Main Gaming Machine

CPU:  Intel Core i7-14700K
CPU Cooler: Deepcool LT720
Motherboard: MSI PRO Z790-P WIFI
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws S5 32 GB (2 x 16 GB) DDR5-6000

Storage 1: Samsung 990 Pro 2 TB

Storage 2: Crucial P3 Plus 4 TB
Video Card: EVGA XC3 ULTRA GAMING GeForce RTX 3080 10GB

Power Supply: Corsair RM850 850W
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow
Case Fan 120mm: Noctua F12 PWM 54.97 CFM 120 mm (x1)
Case Fan 140mm: Noctua A14 PWM 82.5 CFM 140 mm (x2)
Monitor Main: MSI G274QPF-QD 27.0" 2560 x 1440 170 Hz
Monitor Vertical: Asus VA27EHE 27.0" 1920x1080 75 Hz

9 minutes ago, TylerD321 said:

I’m 99% sure that your laptop doesn’t have a gpu, it just uses integrated graphics from what I can tell after searching internet.

Yeah sorry thats what i meant it has radeon graphics, its intergrated but again ive seen videos the same specs as mine and it isnt that bad.