Looking for suggestions for a case with good airflow

MallCopGamer43

Hello, everyone! I'm gonna be building my next upgrade and was looking for suggestions on a pc case that has good airflow. The main parts going into the pc that would be producing the most heat are an Intel Core i7-12700k and an RTX 3060. I'm not really looking for the best looking case, just need something with good airflow since I'm saving up to move out in a few months. I'm planning on getting a 360 rad AIO for the cpu and leaving the gpu mounted horizontally. Since I'm going I'm going for more performance over looks I'll also take fan suggestions, if you would like to suggest any.

41 minutes ago, MallCopGamer43 said:

I'm planning on getting a 360 rad AIO for the cpu and leaving the gpu mounted horizontally. Since I'm going I'm going for more performance over looks I'll also take fan suggestions, if you would like to suggest any.

Things can go too overkill on it without budget. Id love to know whats your form factor, target cost (including AIO if you are still on stock cooler), your PSU, and your GPU size. Your current cooler height is also good to know info.

Press quote to get a response from someone! | Check people's edited posts! | Be specific! | Trans Rights

I am human. I'm scared of the dark, and I get toothaches. My name is Frill. Don't pretend not to see me. I was born from the two of you.

44 minutes ago, MallCopGamer43 said:

pc case that has good airflow

44 minutes ago, MallCopGamer43 said:

I'm not really looking for the best looking case

45 minutes ago, MallCopGamer43 said:

move out in a few months

Got all three options checked...🤪

61a+Ky3gARL._AC_UF894,1000_QL80_.jpg

NOTE: I no longer frequent this site. If you really need help, PM/DM me and my e.mail will alert me.