Now Let me get this straight "‪Let's Play "Hide the Sausage" err..ummm video

LooseNeutral

Guys. I love watching your WAN show, and find many of the fast and fluffasaurous vids helpful.. But this "Hide The Sausage" vid has me in tears, laughing my exit only oriface off, meaning I almost shit myself.. yes I had to go check to be sure there wasn't some leakage.. hehe. I just recently watched the WAN show as Linus was going into his, I don't know how to explain it, the way he starts squirming on the couch and pinching his forehead.. wiggling.. he can't, just can't find the words for the rant that's ba-ba-ba-bubbling to the surface...and there I sit watching the spectacle. Luke is calm cool and collected... but there it is.. he's holding back.. He's going to break out into a full blown laughter... damn.. just a glance look and all He lets out is a snarky pfft laugh as he glances at Linus and looks back at the camera and grins.. here it comes. lol

Seriously. "Hide The Sausage"! I just watched the Wan show, playing catchup on Youtube (thanks Guys for posting there) and Linus built up the rant power about some sponsor being upset .. and it's about someone complaining about a flirk'n turdgurter that made a comment on Twitch. 

So I have to ask.." Hide The Sausage" lolololol... How do your sponsors fell about that Linus? Seriously!? JC I need to check my drawers again for stainage. hahahahahahahahahaha

Linus.. I luv ya man! I may not agree with you on somethings... But you and Luke make a great team. (Kudos to those in the shadows)

Voted for ya beat'n The TEK cause the Knights in the field was just awesome!@@! I still say John Cleese would be proud.

I'm going to start billing you guys for underware replacement >.< thanks for the laughs.

Glad you enjoyed the video. It was a lot of fun to make.

Such fun

Much sausage

Hardware: Intel I7 4790K 4Ghz | Asus Maximus VII Hero Z97 | Gigabyte 780 Windforce OC | Noctua NH-U12P SE2 | Sandisk Extreme Pro 480GB | Seagate 500Gb 7200Rpm | Phanteks Enthoo Luxe | EVGA Supernova G2 850W | Noctua NF12 | SupremeFX 2014 | Patriot Viper 3 16GB.

Gaming Gear: Cooler Master TK Stealth | Sennheiser PC350SE | Steelseries Rival | LG IPS23L-BN ' 5ms | Philips Brillians 144hz 

Glad you enjoyed the video. It was a lot of fun to make.

not one single penis joke.

I'm proud of you. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"

not one single penis joke.

I'm proud of you. :P

The whole thing was a penis joke.

The whole thing was a penis joke.

yes. but no one made the obvious jokes. :P

"Probably Because I'm A Dangerous Sociopath With A Long History Of Violence"