Tempered Glass + Stickers

I'm looking to sticker bomb a glass side panel for a fancy case. What's the best way to handle it? Clear film on glass, stickers right on glass? And whats the best way to clean it to remove them? Goo gone? I know there is a lot of issues with glass and stickers

2 minutes ago, doubleagent214 said:

I'm looking to sticker bomb a glass side panel for a fancy case. What's the best way to handle it? Clear film on glass, stickers right on glass? And whats the best way to clean it to remove them? Goo gone? I know there is a lot of issues with glass and stickers

There is no issue with glass and stickers. Just about any random sticker removing product, will be able to help out. And with really really REALLY sticky goop: just use a (new) razor blade to scrape it off.

Stickers straight on the glass. Some heat will help them come off clean if you want to remove them later. Razor blades are great for removing them if your careful. You can scratch glass with a razor blade. They make plastic razor blades that won't scratch (well less prone to scratch and damage surfaces) for removing and cleaning things. 

if you are worried about scratching glass just lay glass on a flat surface. add a little soapy water then place some damp tissues or kitchen paper towels over the sticker to allow for the soap and water to soften the sticker glue and after 10 - 15 minutes they should just peel off without any issues and no chemicals or blades needed