Looking for a NAS case

LM-wks

I am looking for a mini itx NAS case that can support a full height graphics card. Preferably with hotswap 3.5 drive bays. 

I already have an old mitx and a Quadro that I want to use for media transcoding and other graphics work as a light home server. Anyone know of a case that might fit this?

25 minutes ago, LM-wks said:

I am looking for a mini itx NAS case that can support a full height graphics card. Preferably with hotswap 3.5 drive bays. 

I already have an old mitx and a Quadro that I want to use for media transcoding and other graphics work as a light home server. Anyone know of a case that might fit this?

Node 304. No hotswap, but do you really need that? How often do you plan on swapping drives?

The only ones that come to mind are Silverstone's DS380 and CS381. I know there are others, but I'd question how easy it would be to acquire any of them. That being said, the DS380 and CS381 are ridiculously expensive.

If hot-swap is more of a want than a need, a Node 304 or Node 804 are far more practical and affordable.

10 hours ago, divito said:

The only ones that come to mind are Silverstone's DS380 and CS381. I know there are others, but I'd question how easy it would be to acquire any of them. That being said, the DS380 and CS381 are ridiculously expensive.

If hot-swap is more of a want than a need, a Node 304 or Node 804 are far more practical and affordable.

Thanks so much, hot swap is more of a nice to have, this case looks perfect for what I need. I have this really awkward closet and this will fit perfectly on the shelf!