Youtube Home page sucks?

Aerozonea

does anyone think that youtube's home page is getting bad to worst?

random video from a year ago is popping up from no where.... hate the new home page!

My problem with it is i have to click on my subscription every time i want to see new videos why cant youtube just understand that we know what we want to watch they dont have to tell us and if they want to tell us put it in a tab that doesn't appear first when i open the youtube page :angry: and they also show the videos that i have already watched.

Sony Vaio Pro 13 CPU:Haswell Core i5 4200U RAM: 4 GB GPU: HD4400 Storage: SSD Pci-e 128GB (Its really fast), External 1TB Seagate Expansion Drive Weight: 1.06kg (made of carbon fiber) 

Phone: Samsung Galaxy Note 2 (4.4.2 Omnirom) 

dont really use the homepage found the my subscriptions page better to use once i put it backto how i had before there update a while ago

Intel 3570k @ 3.8ghz | MSI Z77 G43 | 16gb ddr3 Crucial Ballistix Sport | MSI Geforce GTX 660 2GB
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Design R3 | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

dont really use the homepage found the my subscriptions page better to use once i put it backto how i had before there update a while ago

^ My bookmark is to http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions, I haven't gone on the homepage since the first big change recently. It doesn't even show all of the videos on the home page (maybe if you only have a few subscriptions, but I have over 400)

My Rig: CPU: 3570k@4.4Ghz | GPU: XFX r9 270x | Mobo: Asrock Z77 Extreme 4 | RAM: 16GB DDR3 2133 | Cooler: Hyper 212+

PSU: OCZ 700w | Sound Card: Creative Sound Blaster Z | Headphones: AD700 | Case: NZXT M59 | Monitor: 144hz 1080p

^ My bookmark is to http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions, I haven't gone on the homepage since the first big change recently. It doesn't even show all of the videos on the home page (maybe if you only have a few subscriptions, but I have over 400)

Yeah that was about to be my comment. 

YouTube content is getting better but the entire UI across all platforms is going backward. The mobile app for iPad's is horrible. I hate the fact that it auto selects the quality based on the bandwith. If I watch something in the app it'll scale down to 360p on 3G but if I open it in browser, I can watch 720p with no issue.

whenever they do anything new to the site it does seem to suck

new sucky My subscriptions page - http://www.youtube.com/feed/subscriptions

old nice My subscriptions page - http://www.youtube.com/my_subscriptions?feature=mhee

Intel 3570k @ 3.8ghz | MSI Z77 G43 | 16gb ddr3 Crucial Ballistix Sport | MSI Geforce GTX 660 2GB
Corsair 120GB Force Series 3 | Western Digital Caviar Blue 500GB | Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB
Fractal Design R3 | OCZ ModXStream Pro 700W | Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio

When either youtube or facebook changes their layout... 

634.gif

They're sharing a drink they call loneliness, but it's better than drinkin' alone...

BitFenix Prodigy Black / Intel Core i7 3770K / Gigabyte GA-Z77N-WIFI mITX / ASUS GeForce GTX 660Ti DCUII 2GB / Corsair Vengance LP 8GB (2x4096MB) CL9 1600Mhz / Corsair SF600 - 600W  / Corsair H70 Push Pull

Yeah it's terrible. I would just love for the old layout.

Is this the real life? Or is this just fantasy?

Yeah youtube is been pissing me off as of late there videos won't load and there UI just plain SUCKS A$$ now. It was sooo much better 2-3 years ago.  

Motherboard: MSI-990FXA-GD65 | CPU: AMD FX-8350 @ 4.3Ghz | CPU Cooler: Corsair H100 | RAM: 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | GPU: MSI GTX 770 Lightning @ 1300Mhz CC and 8000Mhz MC | Case: Fractal Design ARC Midi R2 | PSU: Corsair AX850 | OS: Windows 8.1

i bookmarked my subcriptions page

YouTube

and the android app is horrible

i5 3470 | MSI B75MA P45 | 8GB Value Ram | Plextor M5S 128GB | Sapphire 7850 | WD Blue 1TB | SF 600W Gold | CM Storm Scout II

I hate the YouTube homepage since they keep changing it all the time, stick with one thing and go with it YouTube :angry:

My Sig Rig: "X79 (3970X) -Midas"http://pcpartpicker.com/p/wsjGt6"  "Midas" Build Log - https://linustechtips.com/main/topic/59768-build-log-in-progress-code-name-midas/

"The Riddler" Custom Watercooled H440 Build Log ( in collaboration with my wife @ _TechPuppet_ ) - http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/149652-green-h440-special-edition-the-riddler-almost-there/

*Riptide Customs* " We sleeve PSU cables "

Bookmark the sub page, and refresh the page rather than clicking the YT logo, takes a little to break the habit, but it works.

Spoiler
Spoiler

"You know I was taught that if you don't have anything nice to say, don't say anything at all. You feeling me cocksucker?"

Spoiler

"Ethernet is internet juice. You have to press the internet really hard and you will get it."

Spoiler

"My quantum milk machine brings every boy to all the yards." non futuis et sursum

PC Specs! | I7-950 | 24GB RAM | 10TB Storage | GTX 970 Strix and a 560TI DCUII for Physx | 120GB 840 + 250GB 850 EVO | Asus xonar DGX

Please take a moment to look over the forum CoC here.

All I want is the old layout back and no this is not illogical bitching with no reason there are so many reasons I don't know where to start. The update before they decided that making a webpage non centered (i know why they did this) and making the whole web page white so there is no contrast to what you are actually watching was the best youtube layout there was. (image for refrence http://oi47.tinypic.com/29wwlg3.jpg )Yes granted there were still issues such as sub boxes and random buffering errors but instead of fixing these issues to try and make the user experience better they decided hey lets make a layout that makes the site a chore to navigate for experienced youtubers and lets make things even more broken than before. In addition they claim the reason for the new layout was to help promote channels and I am all for this but the only thing that is in my recommended video's are either things I have already seen, things I have seen along time ago or things I dont want to see. 

Sorry for venting it had been quite awhile since they changed to the "new" layout and I still feel it is crap. What do you guys think? 

Corsair 650 D Case  - I7 2700k OC to 4.5  - 16 gb 1866 corsair vengeance ram  - 7970 OC 1200 MHz Clock speed stock memory speed  - Xonar STX  - ASUS Maximus IV EXTREME-Z  - Corsair AX850 PS  - 2TB HardDrive - Corsair Force 3 240GB SSD as the boot disk for windows 7 Pro  - Das Ultimate Silent Keyboard  - Razer Deathadder Mouse  - Sony MDR V6 Studio Monitoring Headphones  - 2Benq G2420HD Monitors