I could buy the PowerColor Radeon RX 6700 XT Fighter for 400€ or the GIGABYTE Radeon RX 6750 XT Gaming OC 12G for 460€. Is it worth it, paying the 60€ more? It's not that much performance, but the card is bigger and has more fans. Gigabyte is also better known, my friends have simular nVidia cards.

Should I save the 60€ or will I get disadvantages? I want to have a silent computer.

5 minutes ago, ClashCraft_CC said:

Gigabyte is also better known, my friends have simular nVidia cards.

Not really. PowerColor is a pretty large name in AMD GPUs, they just don't make any Nvidia cards, same with Sapphire, XFX, and ASRock. PowerColor cards are usually some of the better AMD cards you can get, while Gigabyte in recent years has actually been pretty bad with their AMD cards. The 6750 XT is fine from them, I wouldn't ignore that card specifically because it's Gigabyte, but don't assume that Gigabyte is a better GPU maker than PowerColor is. 

9 minutes ago, ClashCraft_CC said:

Is it worth it, paying the 60€ more?

I wouldn't, it's 10% more cost for 5% more performance on average. The 6700 XT is not that hard of a card to cool either, so the bigger cooler on the Gaming OC isn't really that useful. If you really care about having fans as quite as possible, the Gaming OC will definitely be a little quieter, but IMO not enough to spend the extra 60 euros that would be better spent on a game or something else in the system. 

Hmm... Well, it's a tough one. Sure RX 6750 XT is newer and has faster memory speed, but they are pretty much the same when compare to RX 6700 XT. 400 Euro for RX 6700 XT or 460 Euro for RX 6750 XT still a bit high in my opinion. but like @RONOTHAN##said, it's not really worth paying more for RX 6750 XT. If it's just 30 euro more than RX 6700 XT, then it's a good deal.

Anyway, how much does your shop sell for RX 6800 XT? I recently see some manufacturer reduce the price of RX 6800 XT so it would be more ideal to get it instead (and the reason I have migraine until now because the price is so tantalising).

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

One thing to note is without undervolting and dropping clocks a bit, a 6750 XT can consume quite a bit more power than the 6700 XT. Like this MSI card needed almost 30% more power for that 9% added performance at its stock settings. So if your electric costs are high and/or your power supply is cutting things a little close the 6700 XT might make some sense instead.

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/msi-radeon-rx-6750-xt-gaming-x-trio/35.html

power-gaming.png

Though the 6700 XT, and likely the 6750XT also, can be brought to some crazy low power consumption levels by undervolting with mild drops to clockspeed. I haven't tried it yet on my PowerColor Red Devil RX 6700 XT but probably will when summer comes.

3 hours ago, Chiyawa said:

Hmm... Well, it's a tough one. Sure RX 6750 XT is newer and has faster memory speed, but they are pretty much the same when compare to RX 6700 XT. 400 Euro for RX 6700 XT or 460 Euro for RX 6750 XT still a bit high in my opinion. but like @RONOTHAN##said, it's not really worth paying more for RX 6750 XT. If it's just 30 euro more than RX 6700 XT, then it's a good deal.

Anyway, how much does your shop sell for RX 6800 XT? I recently see some manufacturer reduce the price of RX 6800 XT so it would be more ideal to get it instead (and the reason I have migraine until now because the price is so tantalising).

The 6800 cards begin at 600€, 6800xt at 680€

4 minutes ago, ClashCraft_CC said:

The 6800 cards begin at 600€, 6800xt at 680€

Ah, I see. I thought they drop their price.

I have ASD (Autism Spectrum Disorder). More info: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Autism_spectrum

I apologies if my comments or post offends you in any way, or if my rage got a little too far. I'll try my best to make my post as non-offensive as much as possible.

10 hours ago, SteveGrabowski0 said:

One thing to note is without undervolting and dropping clocks a bit, a 6750 XT can consume quite a bit more power than the 6700 XT. Like this MSI card needed almost 30% more power for that 9% added performance at its stock settings. So if your electric costs are high and/or your power supply is cutting things a little close the 6700 XT might make some sense instead.

https://www.techpowerup.com/review/msi-radeon-rx-6750-xt-gaming-x-trio/35.html

power-gaming.png

Good to know! I live in Germany so it's quite expensive.