Is my black shaft screwdriver lost ?

MrMcMuffinJr

Hi guys. My screwdriver has been stuck on pre-shipment since 12/27 and I was wondering if that’s the norm for these things? I live in Illinois. I should’ve had this thing by now if they would just give the thing to usps so they can do their job. It’s honestly ridiculous.

image.thumb.jpeg.453774af2320b0563e364e46927d60fc.jpeg

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

No.  Shipping isn't LTT's strong suit.  Mine sat for just over a week on 'waiting to receive'  before it started it's journey that took two weeks in total to arrive.  This was back in October.  Best to just delete the tracking and be surprised when it arrives otherwise you'll pull your hair out checking it every day. 

"And I'll be damned if I let myself trip from a lesser man's ledge"

8 minutes ago, Velcade said:

No.  Shipping isn't LTT's strong suit.  Mine sat for just over a week on 'waiting to receive'  before it started it's journey that took two weeks in total to arrive.  This was back in October.  Best to just delete the tracking and be surprised when it arrives otherwise you'll pull your hair out checking it every day. 

Too late. I’m embracing my baldness

Favorite Threads: PSU Tier List

My Stuff n' Things

Spoiler

The Beast (My Rig)   |CPU: AMD Ryzen 9 3900X|  |Cooling: Enermax Liquimax III, 6x 120mm Noctua Redux|  |Motherboard:  MSI MPG B550 Gaming Plus|  |RAM: 4x32gb 3200 G.Skill TridentZ NEO|  |Graphics Card: EVGA(RIP) GeForce RTX 3070TI FTW3|  |Power Supply: Corsair CX-M 750W|  |Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow Mid Tower Case(Black)|  |SSD: 1Tb WD BLACK NVMe, 500gb NVMe, 1Tb Samsung 850 EVO|  |Monitor: MSI Optix MPG341QR 34" Ultrawide|  |Keyboard: Logitech G815|  |Mouse: Logitech G203 LIGHTSYNC|  |Audio Interface: FiiO K7 DAC/Amp|  |Headphones: Sennheiser HD6XX |Webcam: Logitech C920, Logitech C270|

My Network Rack  |Switch: Cisco Dell PowerConnect 5548P|  |Router: Unifi USG|  |Rack: 12U|  |Server: HP Z420|  |Services: Proxmox PVE, Wireguard, Pihole, NVR, NAS|

Their shipping is super behind, my shipment from was just picked up last night(Jan 03), sat at pre shipment since Dec 21.

With some luck yours will be faster since it's after Xmas now

Intel 4670K /w TT water 2.0 performer, GTX 1070FE, Gigabyte Z87X-DH3, Corsair HX750, 16GB Mushkin 1333mhz, Fractal R4 Windowed, Varmilo mint TKL, Logitech m310, HP Pavilion 23bw, Logitech 2.1 Speakers

On 1/4/2023 at 2:21 PM, Yoinkerman said:

Their shipping is super behind, my shipment from was just picked up last night(Jan 03), sat at pre shipment since Dec 21.

With some luck yours will be faster since it's after Xmas now

I mean, that just sounds like Christmas break to me.

The black shaft screw drivers were said to be delayed extensively because of the process they have to do to make them black. 

Sounds like your shipping label's been printed but your order hasn't been picked and shipped yet.

I ordered a silver/orange screwdriver, (order #439xxx) on September 9th. The carrier received the shipment data on Dec. 8th and I got an "order on the way" email the same day, but it took until Dec. 19th for the package to start moving. It shipped via UPS and I received it (on the east coast of the US) on December 30th. So it took 7 business days from the label being printed for my shipment to start moving.

If black shaft Screwdriver orders get their labels printed at the same time as silver shaft Screwdrivers, you probably have to wait the 3-4 weeks extra lead time.

If the black shaft Screwdriver orders get their labels printed when there are enough black shaft Screwdrivers in stock to fulfill them, you might see yours in transit next week.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.