How NOT to YouTube

MrYuriy

So a buddy of mine needed to fix his laptop - DC Jack/Input to be exact. He's currently away at college, so I linked him to a few videos. Since he's new to tech repair, I thought I would do him a favor and watch them to make sure they aren't garbage.

..... And then I watched this video. I clicked out of the video after 2 1/2 minutes. You'll see why.

Here it is:

Watch the first minute or so, just to get an idea of how dumb this guy is and what he says.

Focus @ 1:40   (This is a few seconds prior to the "event", but you gotta see it coming...)

To reiterate the point, the goal of this video is Laptop REPAIR.... Yeah...

PS: Keep watching if you want extra laughs. For example, look at what he cleans his screen with and what he says. Everything about this guy and what he does is totally moronic. His tools, everything. I'm sure you guys will get a kick out of it. I watched through the whole video, and I swear it's just a comedy skit. Except he's dead serious.

*Brain Explodes*

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Which pixel is the laptop?

Omg. You guys HAVE to watch the whole thing.. Not just the focus point I indicated... It gets better and better....

Omg. You guys HAVE to watch the whole thing.. Not just the focus point I indicated... It gets better and better....

i cant cope with the insanity. the entire internet collection of cat videos cant make this better

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I watched the first five minutes. I can't watch any more of it because 240p.

i cant cope with the insanity. the entire internet collection of cat videos cant make this better

Lmao, I know. It made my brain hurt. Nothing can help this guy. He's beyond help.

I watched the first five minutes. I can't watch any more of it because 240p.

Who cares.. You can see the image and hear what he's saying.

But yes, he sucks even at resolution. :D