This PC Will Break YouTube

CPotter

One small mistake about the Queen's photo and Canada. They don't offer it free of charge since 2019 to Canadians, you can still order it online for 20 ish $CAD to any postal code in the country.

Edited by Filyx20
Forgot to put the word photo

19 minutes ago, Filyx20 said:

One small mistake about the Queen's photo and Canada. They don't offer it free of charge since 2019 to Canadians, you can still order it online for 20 ish $CAD to any postal code in the country.

Is that also the same with the Charter of Rights and Freedoms? Since I remember, that also used to be something free to request and receive a print of at least in civics class that was what was told.

They make a tea PC and have the gall to talk about an aluminUM teapot. SMH

Perfectly balanced.

Loved the Potato famine quote inside. Completely the truth that is always ignored / glossed over by history. The issue wasn't that the Irish only grew potatoes, but that all other crops were taken by the British, even while everyone was starving. Behind the B*stards (It's the name of the podcast, but dunno if it's a non-allowed word on this forum) did a great podcast episode about the situation.

Agree with Linus, should have made brown water rather than tea. Doesn't matter how much anti-microbial you put in that loop, it's going to be funky-gunky within a couple of months. 😞

Am I the only one to see France on the Front Panel…

Forkgive me, Kingdoms are better than any filthy republic, May Cheese save the King. /s

"A high ideal missed by a little, is far better than low ideal that is achievable, yet far less effective"

If you think I'm wrong, correct me. If I've offended you in some way tell me what it is and how I can correct it. I want to learn, and along the way one can make mistakes; Being wrong helps you learn what's right.

You could probably reduce the tar buildup rate in the loop by autoclaving the tea after brewing and running it through a sand filter.

After a few cycles of such treatment, most of the organic molecules that will eventually become tar will either be broken down into either tiny hydrocarbons that will take a long time to tar or be filtered out entirely.

As to whether or not it's still "tea" at that point... 🤷🏻‍♂️

It's definitely "tea-derived".

I think Linus was channeling Richard Hammond for the "which is stupid, so... we did it." part.

I sold my soul for ProSupport.

3 hours ago, Caroline said:

The guy's famous apparently, never heard of him in my life 🗿

3.38M subs so doing something right.

Give some of his videos a watch if you have the time, i get a laugh out of most of them.

DAEDALUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: AMD Ryzen 5 - 1600 @ 3.7Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 LED Turbo Black Edition // Motherboard: Asus RoG Strix B350-F Gaming // Graphics Card: Gigabyte GTX 1060 Windforce 6GB GDDR5 // Memory: 2 x 8GB DDR4 Corsair LPX Vengeance 3000Mhz // Storage: WD Green - 250GB M.2 SATA SSD (Boot Drive and Programs), SanDisk Ultra II 120GB (GTA V), WD Elements 1TB External Drive (Steam Library) // Power Supply: Cooler Master Silent Pro 700W // Case: BeQuiet Silentbase 600 with SilentWings Mk.2 Internal Fans // Peripherals: VicTop Mechanical Gaming Keyboard & VicTsing 7200 DPI Wired Gaming Mouse

PROMETHEUS (2018 Refit) - Processor: Intel Core i5-3470 @ 3.2Ghz // Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO // Motherboard: Foxconn 2ABF // Graphics Card: ATI Radeon HD 5450 (For Diagnostic Testing Only) // Memory: 2 x 4GB DDR3 Mushkin Memory // Storage: 10TB of Various Storage Drives // Power Supply: Corsair 600W // Case: Bitfenix Nova Midi Tower - Black

SpeedTest Results - Having Trouble Finding a Decent PSU? - Check the PSU Tier List!

Can any British member of the forum please verify if Linus is on a Lifetime Blacklist from being able to enter the United Kingdom since making this video?

╔═════════════╦═══════════════════════════════════════════╗
║__________________║ hardware_____________________________________________________ ║
╠═════════════╬═══════════════════════════════════════════╣
║ cpu ______________║ ryzen 9 5900x_________________________________________________ ║
║ GPU______________║ ASUS strix LC RX6800xt______________________________________ _║
║ motherboard_______ ║ asus crosshair formulla VIII______________________________________║
║ memory___________║ CMW32GX4M2Z3600C18 ______________________________________║
║ SSD______________║ Samsung 980 PRO 1TB_________________________________________ ║
║ PSU______________║ Corsair RM850x 850W _______________________ __________________║
║ CPU cooler _______ ║ Be Quiet be quiet! PURE LOOP 360mm ____________________________║
║ Case_____________ ║ Thermaltake Core X71 __________________________________________║
║ HDD_____________ ║ 2TB and 6TB HDD ____________________________________________║
║ Front IO__________   ║ LG blu-ray drive & 3.5" card reader, [trough a 5.25 to 3.5 bay]__________║
║ OS_______________ ║ Windows 10 PRO______________________________________________║
╚═════════════╩═══════════════════════════════════════════╝

Was it impossible to boil water with the CPU/GPU to make drinkable tea with your PC?

23 hours ago, Filyx20 said:

Where can I order it?

Intel Core i5-10600KF @ 4.9Ghz @ 1.25V

MSI Z490 Gaming Edge Wi-Fi BIOS v17

XPG D50 32GB DDR4-3200 16-19-9-36 2T (Samsung M-Die)

XPG S11 Pro 1TB and Western Digital WD140EDFZ 14TB

ASUS TUF RTX 3070 OC

Corsair RM650x

Phantek P360A with Noctua Exhaust Fans

My neighbours asking what cooking program i was watching haha.

Useful threads: PSU Tier List | Motherboard Tier List | Graphics Card Cooling Tier List ❤️

Baby: MPG X570 GAMING PLUS | AMD Ryzen 9 5900x /w PBO | Corsair H150i Pro RGB | ASRock RX 7900 XTX Phantom Gaming OC (3020Mhz & 2650Memory) | Corsair Vengeance RGB PRO 32GB DDR4 (4x8GB) 3600 MHz | Corsair RM1000x |  WD_BLACK SN850 | WD_BLACK SN750 | Samsung EVO 850 | Kingston A400 |  PNY CS900 | Lian Li O11 Dynamic White | Display(s): Samsung Oddesy G7, ASUS TUF GAMING VG27AQZ 27" & MSI G274F

I also drive a volvo as one does being norwegian haha, a volvo v70 d3 from 2016.

Reliability was a key thing and its my second car, working pretty well for its 6 years age xD