Buying BF2042 From Epic Games Store Questions

I saw this question posted somewhere else, but there's no clear answer. I also have the same question, myself, and hope someone here has an answer.

If I were to buy BF2042 from the Epic games store, will the game show up in my library of games in the EA app, and will I be able to launch the game from the EA app? All my other Battlefield games are in my EA library, and I prefer them ALL to be in there, and to be able to launch them from there. I don’t want to install additional launchers if I don’t have to do so. I too have a discount code to use in the Epic games store, and this is why I'm considering buying the game from there.

Thanks in advance!

All EA games use Origin as their DRM. No matter which online store you buy it from, you also have to have an Origin account and origin/ea client installed.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

first, don't buy EA games! 
secondly, if you want to buy games you better install ALL the launchers! STEAM GOG EA EPIC BATTLENET ROCKSTAR-CLUB-THING UPLAY! install them ALL!!!!!!

no FR FR, no cap, just don't buy the game. you'll have to use the launcher.

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones.