Gmail says i have a session open on another device, further inspection it comes from an "Unknown" access type but has the same IP and location as me.

Kyozo

First of all, let me clear a few things. I never sign in to Gmail yet alone my google account to any other device expect my one, which is not publicly accessible meaning people are unable to use my computer without me knowing. When I go to security sessions on google there are no recent signs ins, the only thing in that section is the 2 factor authentication i put on my account a few days ago. As for the current session section the only device there is mine and it says I'm logged in with 1 session running presumably mine i guess. It also says I use no other sites or apps that i use google to log in with and also no linked accounts associated with my google as well. In the screenshot provided shows the concurrent session which is referring to the other device, you can see it comes from an unknown access type but has the same IP and location as me. I want to reiterate I only use this device to sign into my google account and gmail, this is further proven by the fact that google says I only have one session open on this device in google security settings. Also we can see all the logins from me and the unknown acesss share the same IP and location. Sometimes the unknown logs into the gmail in the exact same time I do indicated by the date and time section. Help me figure this out please. Thank you kindly.

Screenshot displaying activity section: https://gyazo.com/78c0295918d62cfb56001d9473d4514c

you wrote a lot to say very little. 

If you have two factor authentication on, just sign out of everything. Then you will know any sign in is legitimate.  
In most cases if the IP and location are the same it's not malicious, google just has an issue classifying the session type. 

We can't Benchmark like we used to, but we have our ways. One trick is to shove more GPUs in your computer. Like the time I needed to NV-Link, because I needed a higher HeavenBench score, so I did an SLI, which is what they called NV-Link back in the day. So, I decided to put two GPUs in my computer, which was the style at the time. Now, to add another GPU to your computer, costs a new PSU. Now in those days PSUs said OCZ on them, "Gimme 750W OCZs for an SLI" you'd say. Now where were we? Oh yeah, the important thing was that I had two GPUs in my rig, which was the style at the time! They didn't have RGB PSUs at the time, because of the war. The only thing you could get was those big green ones. 

Which possibly means your PC security is blocking google apis from identifying your machine, so if you use Thunderbird, it will log an Unknown connection and while logged into the server manually, it shows you identified. It is not just machine ID but Applications accessing your account ID, which may very well be yours most likely than not, but unknown to the server.