Next Mayo Chiki episode

Tole2378

i wanted to know if anybody knew the supposed next episode date of Mayo Chiki it's an awesome anime and i really enjoy it but does anybody know about the next episode.

So does anybody know thanks in advance  :)  (ps i know i posted this before but it was really late and alot of the people we're probably working, sleeping, gaming, or whatever u do. so i felt now it's day it would be a good time to repost so yeah if an mod gets mad i completely understand)link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mayo_Chiki!

Edited by Tole2378

School harem romcom... yawn

>2011

probably never

Error: 410

>2011

probably never

k

I think it might be a "finished" show. Since it's got a last air date.

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I think it might be a "finished" show. Since it's got a last air date.

then why did they finish they had tons of money :-/

then why did they finish they had tons of money :-/

and could've made more who knews maybe there working on a whole new season with like 200 episode kinda like Naruto hmmm

and could've made more who knews maybe there working on a whole new season with like 200 episode kinda like Naruto hmmm

Most probably not, series don't get such a long life unless the producer/director thinks it can sustain it both financially and content wise. 

The series your talking about has already ran out of content, the light novels are finished. Therefore one would assume the anime isn't getting a 2nd season. 

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Most probably not, series don't get such a long life unless the producer/director thinks it can sustain it both financially and content wise. 

The series your talking about has already ran out of content, the light novels are finished. Therefore one would assume the anime isn't getting a 2nd season. 

k

>2011

probably never

just a question is there anything very similar to it?

just a question is there anything very similar to it?

too many to list, from reading the tl;dr there are a buttload like it (I can tell you without knowing)

it sounds like it falls under, well, generic high school harem romcom with -insert X twist here-

Error: 410