Screwdriver ordered in August... Zero updates since. no response from support.

On 12/14/2022 at 5:02 PM, crazzp said:

Numerous members have already commented to you that stockpiling is not a good decision. It adds costs in terms of labour, storage, opportunity etc. How many do you want them to stockpile? 100 000? Then those who ordered after those numbers would have to wait as well. So stop giving this idea.

Either you wait for them to produce the screwdriver or you wait for them to stockpile. It's literally the same amount of time.

Yes, but if they stockpile them you get a screwdriver without having to had pay for something and not feeling like you are screwed over( couldn't help myself) when you inevitably don't get any communication from the team as to what's going on. I don't know about you, but for me, handing some 75 for a thing and then hearing nothing a month after they were supposed to get a thing to me is a bit disconcerting and frustrating. I couldn't care less about the wait time, give us better, more centralized communication about wait times and ship times, even if it gets delayed multiple times. Just let us know. That's really where most of the issue in all this. Your comment is literally on the edge of online bullying and calling someone's opinion stupid. It's disappointing to see someone comment like that in a thread that's literally about the screw driver buying experience. It's not like flytrap spouted off in some other unrelated thread  about this..... So stop being a dick....

• 2 weeks later...

January 16, final update -
Screwdriver is finally in my hands!

Just under 20 weeks from my initial order, and 4 weeks from my support ticket re-order.
Box is a little damaged on the inside but the screwdriver itself is immaculate.

Can't wait to put it to use!

PXL_20230116_060334374.jpg

PXL_20230116_060414634.jpg