(International) Audio-Technica ATH-M50 with Coiled Cable $99.99

Dayum! And to think I bought the old version for the equivalent of like 190$ not to long ago... :|

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Got that red special edition tho >.>

Should not have wasted that money ._.

Same exact situation here, but then again, I've now got these badass red m50's :P

Damn it, MassDrop empties my wallet every time I go there. I'm still waiting for my 3D printer pen to get here. I have the Audio Technica cans sound great though and are usually really comfortable.

Jerry (aka. Barnacules)

Barnacules Nerdgasm  B) 

[YouTube] [Twitter] [Facebook]

What kind a shipping cost does massdrop have i live in finland. Never mind i didnt know that shipping cost was in the site

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz | MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Dual Xfan | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz Storage: OCZ Agility 3 64GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 750GB, Seagate 500GB| Display(s):
Acer S235HL, Acer P236H | PSU: OCZ ZS Series 750 W | Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2 Red Edition
| Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 7 |

What kind a shipping cost does massdrop have i live in finland. Never mind i didnt know that shipping cost was in the site

For me in the Netherlands it's $22. It's pretty high but still worth it if you compare it to the prices here (over €130!)

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

I use it partially as a Hackintosh. Don't judge me.

For me in the Netherlands it's $22. It's pretty high but still worth it if you compare it to the prices here (over €130!)

yeah those are 130€ over here too but where does these items shipfrom because here in finland we have to pay some kinda taxes if you order item outside EU

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.0Ghz | MotherBoard: Gigabyte GA-Z77-D3H GPU: Sapphire Radeon HD7950 Dual Xfan | RAM: Patriot Viper 8GB 1600MHz Storage: OCZ Agility 3 64GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, Samsung 750GB, Seagate 500GB| Display(s):
Acer S235HL, Acer P236H | PSU: OCZ ZS Series 750 W | Keyboard: SteelSeries 6Gv2 Red Edition
| Mouse: Mad Catz R.A.T 7 |

yeah those are 130€ over here too but where does these items shipfrom because here in finland we have to pay some kinda taxes if you order item outside EU

I believe they ship from the US, so that's unfortunate for you :/

My personal rig: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/139780-zalman-my-first-build/

I believe they ship from the US, so that's unfortunate for you :/

if they are shipped form the US u should hope that costums doesn't check them, if so you got to pay importtaxes and their "administration effort" to, had that recently om something form china, roughly €6,- taxes and €13,- for the administration.

May the light have your back and your ISO low.

if they are shipped form the US u should hope that costums doesn't check them, if so you got to pay importtaxes and their "administration effort" to, had that recently om something form china, roughly €6,- taxes and €13,- for the administration.

Yeah it's always a gamble. But if you convert $120 into euros and add around €20 for the taxes, you'll end up paying around €110, which is still cheaper than buying it in stores here in Europe.

Yeah it's always a gamble. But if you convert $120 into euros and add around €20 for the taxes, you'll end up paying around €110, which is still cheaper than buying it in stores here in Europe.

You can get white M50 for 110€ with shipping from Amazon (UK, Spain, France)

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Audio-Technica-Professional-Monitor-Headphones/dp/B007GC4L7S/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1399119572&sr=8-1&keywords=m50wh

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

You will pay for shipping it to other European countries where they don't have Amazon

You will pay for shipping it to other European countries where they don't have Amazon

Here (in Slovenia) we don't have Amazon and the price I gave (110€) is with shipping (to Slovenia) included

Asrock 890GX Extreme 3 - AMD Phenom II X4 955 @3.50GHz - Arctic Cooling Freezer XTREME Rev.2 - 4GB Kingston HyperX - AMD Radeon HD7850 - Kingston V300 240GB - Samsung Spinpoint F3 1TB - Chieftec APS-750 - Cooler Master HAF912 PLUS

osu! profile

I actually think that Amazon often sells the ATH-M50 for $99 every now and then.

Here (in Slovenia) we don't have Amazon and the price I gave (110€) is with shipping (to Slovenia) included

Oh really? What Amazon are you using? Because with the French, German and US ones I have to pay for shipping to the Netherlands. And still, if you buy it from Massdrop and get lucky you could get it for 90 euros if the customs don't check your package.

Oh really? What Amazon are you using? Because with the French, German and US ones I have to pay for shipping to the Netherlands. And still, if you buy it from Massdrop and get lucky you could get it for 90 euros if the customs don't check your package.

That was from Amazon UK. The base price is 80GBP (converted ~100€) and shipping adds another 8 pounds or so so that adds to 110€ :)

osu! profile

Same exact situation here, but then again, I've now got these badass red m50's :P

Did you pay extra for the red? I thought they were always the same price

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Did you pay extra for the red? I thought they were always the same price

No, they were the same price as the black ones at the time.

No, they were the same price as the black ones at the time.

Yea, that's what i thought it was. I got mine for 89 bucks

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it