Monitor to use in bed

DemiGod
Go to solution Solved by rcmaehl,

Most "portable monitors" should fit what you're looking for

Weird one.... is there any monitor that I could use in bed ? I already have a way to use mouse and keyboard I would just need some way to use the monitor. It could be a stand a special monitor ( I don't have the monitor yet). Nothing ridiculous please, I Don't want a hospital bed setup, just maybe a screen that has a big flat stand so i can maybe even use it like a laptop ? Or anything similar ? I will have a cable going from the desktop it. The Resolution preferred is 2k, but fullhd and 4k is not an issue . Size doesn't matter just no tiny ones below 15"

Explanation, don't read if you are not interested in it.I need this issue solved, because I don't have a table to put the monitor on, so far I used my laptop in my bed, but for some reasons I had to switch to desktop. And there is no space in the room for the table 馃槙 So basically my only option is to get a monitor that might work in bed.

PLEASE QUOTE ME IF YOU ARE REPLYING TO ME

DesktopBuild: Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.0GHz,聽AsRock Fatal1ty X370 Professional Gaming, 48GB Corsair DDR4 @ 3000MHz, RX5700 XT 8GB Sapphire Nitro+,聽Benq XL2730 1440p 144Hz FS

Retro Build: Intel Pentium III @ 500 MHz, Dell Optiplex G1 Full AT Tower, 768MB SDRAM @ 133MHz, Integrated Graphics, Generic 1024x768 60Hz Monitor

19 minutes ago, rcmaehl said:

Oh my... Thank you very much I did not know such thing existed.