My ram is not working

Scrub_Lord18

My pc https://pcpartpicker.com/list/3pz8wc

Whenever I turn on my computer nothing will show up on screen. The red light above the ram label on my mother board is on, also whenever I hold the power button my pc won’t shut down, but the top case fan will stop spinning for a few seconds and come back on, and the red light will start going back and fourth between the cpu label and the ram.

I have tried all 4 ram slots and made sure that the ram is seated correctly and I have made sure that my cpu is also seated correctly.

Everything in the computer including the m.2 drive is new except the gpu.

The problem occurred the first time I tried to boot the computer. I also had an optical drive connected with a windows 10 disc the first time I booted it but I used the sata data cables from the old motherboard.

Please help.

Unplug everything besides motherboard power, CPU power, cpu fan, and ram. If that doesn't work, try to flash the latest version of the BIOS using Qflash.

Otherwise, I have a similar setup to yours and have my CPU led on with no post and there was at least one other post with the same board and issue here in the last week.

55 minutes ago, pofotivi said:

Unplug everything besides motherboard power, CPU power, cpu fan, and ram. If that doesn't work, try to flash the latest version of the BIOS using Qflash.

Otherwise, I have a similar setup to yours and have my CPU led on with no post and there was at least one other post with the same board and issue here in the last week.

Can I use qflash even if I can’t get a display from my computer

49 minutes ago, Scrub_Lord18 said:

Can I use qflash even if I can’t get a display from my computer

Yeah, you'll know it's working as there will be a blinking indicator led next to the flash button that will blink for several minutes as the bios is flashed. You can find several videos of how to do this.