What should I upgrade (or change) about my HP 110-243w PC to make it better at Live Streaming?

Don't know where to post this but "Troubleshooting" seems the most relevant to my "issue"... Some Context....

I'm trying to do some live streaming on my PC but it's way to underpowered and I don't have the money to buy a fully spec'd out PC. 

What should I "upgrade" about my PC? Should I Buy a AMD A10 6800k (supports the same socket and is apparently better than what I currently have) and upgrade my ram? Should I buy a External GPU housing and buy a GPU? 

BTW Gaming is secondary but I do game on PC often. Thanks for the help!

Device Specs.png

I recently moved on from my 6800K. It was an upgrade from an A8-5500, then A10-5800K than A10-6800K. It ran hot but was okay, I guess. Ran MSFS2020 at 30fps at low settings with an RX560. If you are really low on money, you could grab a 6800K if you can find one cheap. But it ran so hot I got a 360mm rad and even that struggled to keep it cool with just a slight overclock. So, if using the cooler from the A4? Be prepared for a lot of thermal throttling or worse. But if you can hang on and save some money, build a low end AM4 pc. It'll be miles faster. 

I never used the APU from the A10-6800K, I used RX560. But the integrated from the A8 was awful. If you have one 8GB stick of ram, grab another. But DDR3 is more expensive from DDR4 from what I've seen. But APUs run a lot faster dual channel. An RX560 or other low power card that doesn't need power pins is something I'd recommend. Oh, I even used a GT1030 with it for a while and even that was a huge upgrade. But 4GB card is a better choice. Nothing over $100 for a gt1030 or rx 560/rx 460 or equivent. Don't scam yourself. 

Nothing.

You are runnin on the amd fx platform and not a single cpu is gaming capable these days from that let alonr live streaming.

For comparison an i3 530 from 5 years before the 6800k beats it flat out and that thing was even cheaper.

Your pc was meant to be a low end office system and the whole fm2 platform was basically that.

If you really want to live stream save up for a new pc this computer is done for and never had and never will have the power it needs.

Legit for 80$ on ebay you have a pc that is over DOUBLE the cpu power with ease and even that wont do.

1 hour ago, DARBADARBZ said:

I recently moved on from my 6800K. It was an upgrade from an A8-5500, then A10-5800K than A10-6800K. It ran hot but was okay, I guess. Ran MSFS2020 at 30fps at low settings with an RX560. If you are really low on money, you could grab a 6800K if you can find one cheap. But it ran so hot I got a 360mm rad and even that struggled to keep it cool with just a slight overclock. So, if using the cooler from the A4? Be prepared for a lot of thermal throttling or worse. But if you can hang on and save some money, build a low end AM4 pc. It'll be miles faster. 

I never used the APU from the A10-6800K, I used RX560. But the integrated from the A8 was awful. If you have one 8GB stick of ram, grab another. But DDR3 is more expensive from DDR4 from what I've seen. But APUs run a lot faster dual channel. An RX560 or other low power card that doesn't need power pins is something I'd recommend. Oh, I even used a GT1030 with it for a while and even that was a huge upgrade. But 4GB card is a better choice. Nothing over $100 for a gt1030 or rx 560/rx 460 or equivent. Don't scam yourself. 

The a10 is barely better basicallt slightly higher clock and a better gpu.

Cpu is like 5% faster than your and the gpu about 20.

None of those will livestream at all even with a proper gpu that cpu is extremely weak.