Official Call of Duty®: Advanced Warfare Reveal Trailer

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

So the campaign is something about democracy?... ~.~

They really should make a sequel for COD ghosts first or the ending of COD ghosts was just crap

hellooooooooo

Although it's based on the same topic, I don't see how this is a re-post. The thread you linked has one picture of some guy, and the poster is asking if it's real or fake.

This is a video and of the (real or fake) release trailer.

I take it this is the next installment in the Modern Warfare line? I thought the next was supposed to be named Modern Warfare 4? Or so I heard...

Either way, I love how they're using real actors! I don't think that's ever been done in CoD games.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

« Current PC ~ Phantom Beast »

.::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::.

Although it's based on the same topic, I don't see how this is a re-post. The thread you linked has one picture of some guy, and the poster is asking if it's real or fake.

I take it this is the next installment in the Modern Warfare line? I thought the next was supposed to be named Modern Warfare 4? Or so I heard...

Either way, I love how they're using real actors! I don't think that's ever been done in CoD games.

click on the link of that post and the exact same video is there!

The Video is linked in his post?

|CPU: Intel 5960X|MOBO:Rampage V Extreme|GPU:EVGA 980Ti SC 2 - Way SLI|RAM:G-Skill 32GB|CASE:900D|PSU:CorsairAX1200i|DISPLAY :Dell U2412M X3|SSD Intel 750 400GB, 2X Samsung 850 Pro|

Peripherals : | MOUSE : Logitech G602 | KEYBOARD: K70 RGB (Cherry MX Brown) | NAS: Synology DS1515+  - WD RED 3TB X 5|ROUTER: AC68U

Sound : | HEADPHONES: Sennheiser HD800 SPEAKERS: B&W CM9 (Front floorstanding) ,  B&W CM Center 2 (Centre) | AV RECEIVER : Denon 3806 | MY X99 BUILD LOG!

The Video is linked in his post?

It wasn't a Youtube video. This one is.

Specs: [CPU: Intel i5-4570(Clock to 3.6Ghz)] [GPU: Dual-X R9 270x 2GB] [RAM: x1 HyperX Blu 8GB 1600] [OS: Win8.1]

The title is as generic as it can be, the graphics look good but not on par with most next gen games but the story and visuals looks like it could make for a fun campaign in an action movie type of way. Nothing serious just some good old mindless fun.

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

The title is as generic as it can be, the graphics look good but not on par with most next gen games but the story and visuals looks like it could make for a fun campaign in an action movie type of way. Nothing serious just some good old mindless fun.

That's because the PC Master Race wasn't used to run the game. It was played through that XCircle thingymabob.

That's because the PC Master Race wasn't used to run the game. It was played through that XCircle thingymabob.

I don't understand how your answer connects to what I wrote, Care to explain (I just want to understand, not trying to be mean)

NZXT Phantom 410 Gunmetal | Asus Z87-A (don't ask why I have a Z mobo with a non k cpu, have my reasons)| Intel Core i7 4770 | XGIMATEK Dark Knight II| 8GB Corsair Vengeance | 120GB SKHynix | 2tb WD Green | Gigabyte GTX 770 OC | OCZ 750W ZT | Logitech DiNovo Edge | Logitech G602

After watching the trailer:

037cf34714e55864801344a7aa3c3a30ee023f0e

Seriously tough,  I wish they'd stop with all that over-the-top sci-fi stuff...

I actually like playing cod singleplayer for what it is. Short-lived fun.

And the multiplayer is alright I guess but I never got back into it after MW4 and W@W.

Interesting. I look forward to seeing some proper game play.
The rods with a membrane in between looked cool. like a riot shield but covers a larger area.

CORSAIR RIPPER: AMD 3970X - 3080TI & 2080TI - 64GB Ram - 2.5TB NVME SSD's - 35" G-Sync 120hz 1440P
MFB (Mining/Folding/Boinc): AMD 1600 - 3080 & 1080Ti - 16GB Ram - 240GB SSD
Dell OPTIPLEX:  Intel i5 6500 - 8GB Ram - 256GB SSD

PC & CONSOLE GAMER

Sickening how frequently COD games are being churned out.

Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow; Motherboard: MSI ZZ490 Gaming Edge; CPU: i7 10700K @ 5.1GHz; Cooler: Noctua NHD15S Chromax; RAM: Corsair LPX DDR4 32GB 3200MHz; Graphics Card: Asus RTX 3080 TUF; Power: EVGA SuperNova 750G2; Storage: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 1TB; Crucial M500 240GB & MX100 512GB; Keyboard: Logitech G710+; Mouse: Logitech G502; Headphones / Amp: HiFiMan Sundara Mayflower Objective 2; Monitor: Asus VG27AQ

I don't understand out your answer connects to what I wrote, Care to explain (I just want to understand, not trying to be mean)

You were talking about the graphics, and how they could look better. I was just being sarcastic in my response, saying that the gameplay footage was through an XBox (XCircle thingymabob), not a PC.

You were talking about the graphics, and how they could look better. I was just being sarcastic in my response, saying that the gameplay footage was through an XBox (XCircle thingymabob), not a PC.

Gotcha thanks.

I hope they make it optimize for pc, and with good graphics. cod:ghost has some good lighting, but the object level of details, omg, it that broken? look so mushy even with details max on, in a late 2013 game. Even with everything looks shitty, the fps is low, meanwhile in bf4, medium setting, looks good, but good framerate. I hope these do not happen in the new series. 

-Desktop: Asrock H81M-HDS R2.0, Pentium G3258 4.2 ghz OC, Palit GTX 750 ti StormX, Kingston HyperX Fury 1600 4gb, Seagate Baracuda
-Laptop: MSI GE620DX, i72670QM 2.2 Ghz, 8GB 1333mhz Ram, GT555M 2GB DDR3.
-Gaming peripherals: Razer Deathadder 2013, Superlux HD 681 Evo Razer Goliathus Control Medium sizeCm Storm Quickfire TK white edition.

This does not look unbelievably shit once again.

export PS1='\[\033[1;30m\]┌╼ \[\033[1;32m\]\u@\h\[\033[1;30m\] ╾╼ \[\033[0;34m\]\w\[\033[0;36m\]\n\[\033[1;30m\]└╼ \[\033[1;37m\]'

"All your threads are belong to /dev/null"

| 80's Terminal Keyboard Conversion | $5 Graphics Card Silence Mod Tutorial | 485KH/s R9 270X | The Smallest Ethernet Cable | Ass Pennies | My Screenfetch |

So the campaign is something about democracy?... ~.~

They really should make a sequel for COD ghosts first or the ending of COD ghosts was just crap

The Sequel for Ghosts will come in 2016 when Infinity Ward release their next game. 

Pretty hilarious that this was supposed to go live on the 4th but because it was leaked Activision said "F*ck it" and just pushed the release forward. 

Project: Rock Lobster = Completed Click for Build Log 
INTEL CORE I7 4790K @4.6ghz | 2 x Windforce R9 290's CF | CORSAIR H110i |Samsung EVO 500GB SSD, Sandisk 128GB SSD| WD 3TB Green, Seagate 2TB |

|Asus Maximus 7 Ranger  | Windows 7 | Corsair 450D Case |

BORING! ZzZzZzZzZzZzZz 

I will buy world at war for 14.99 on steam this weekend  and play that for several months instead of playing this piece of shit when it releases.