Which projector will be suitable for a 1000 Sqrft hall room ?

Fifa is going on ! and i want a projector for my office game room that is approximately 1000 Sqrft  which projector will be good ? my approx budget for projector is  around 1500 USD. 

what size are you projecting on, and how lit up is the room?

square footage doesnt mater.

There are several factors you should consider:

1. Viewing Size - how big of a screen (or wall area) do you want to make the image?

2. Mounting position - how far away can you mount it? Is there flexibility here to mount it in different positions?

3. Room brightness - how bright will the room be when playing video?

You'll want something with enough brightness to deal with your ambient lighting conditions - obviously darker room is better. Also, depending on how big you want the screen to be, more brightness can help there. Brightness also plays into throw distance (how far away the projector is).

Resolution and other features will just be a matter of meeting your minimums. I'd suggest at least FHD 1080p, with HDMI. For something like FIFA, you probably don't care about HDR (not many projectors truly support it anyway). You could go 4K, but I doubt you'd get true 4K in your budget.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

21 hours ago, manikyath said:

what size are you projecting on, and how lit up is the room?

square footage doesnt mater.

I need a 150 inch screen.  distance will pe approx. 15 ft