(Alternative Timeline) Anthony Tech Tips Hires Linus Sebastian

Linthonus

WARNING: This topic is based off an alternative timeline in the LCU (Linus Cinematic Universe) where Anthony founded the Anthony Media Group and hired Linus Sebastian in May 2017.

Anthony woke from a long and satisfying sleep in 2008. He rose, recording some video about overclocking a secret AMD processor to 3.6GHz.

The result of the video? In the first week, it got 1,000 views. This was exciting for Anthony, as nobody had viewed him before.

So Anthony married a girl called Yvonne a few years later. How? He threatened to eat her if she didn't.

Then after he quit NCIX where he was working for a few years, he decided it was time to go Lone Wolf and record his own vids.

He called his friend Luke and got to work in his garage, and not long after that his videos got over one views each. 

In May 2017, after making over $4,000,000 USD in profit, he got a job application from Linus Sebastian. He hired him immediately! Linus made a great host, but his personality and energy was piss annoying, so he was waiting for an opportunity to lay him off.

The perfect time came when Linus dropped an expensive Apple iMac display, cracking it. Anthony called Linus into his office, and after 30 bare bottom lashes with 10 braided ethernet cables, he gave him a choice:

- Leave ATT immediately with a generous severance package (salary paid in full for an extra 3 months after leaving formal employment)

OR

- Accept half his salary (=$22,000 per year instead of $44,000!)

What should Linus do? Should he take the severance package? Or should he take the lower salary? 

CLUE: If he picks the half salary, this would make him a peasant in ATT. He would need to work his way up to the CEO rank. What did he choose? He poisoned Anthony's drink, and while he was looking for graphics cards in the warehouse but failing because his employees take them home all the time, Linus changed his will to read:

"ON THE EVENT OF MY DEATH, I ANTHONY YOUNG GIVE MY ENTIRE COMPANY TO.... [crossed out Yvonne] Linus Sebastian!"

Anthony found out this when he was on his deathbed 2 hours later, poisoned. Yvonne said: "I will miss you." Anthony replied:  "Take care of yourself!" "Teach my kids how to overclock AMD processor to 3.6GHz!" to which she replied "no"

And then Anthony Died. The last word he heard was from his lawyer who said: "Linus will take care of your business."

Then he coughed blood and died. He was laid to rest in the halls of his fathers.

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 02.32.15.png

14 hours ago, Caroline said:

But not before changing his name to Anthony Sebastian 🗿 RIP

Reveal hidden contents

context pic if it's deleted

Screenshot 2022-11-11 at 02.32.15.png

OH yes, that was not a movie mistake, that was a easter egg. Well spotted!