Backpack shipping problem?

TacticalBigBoss
Go to solution Solved by Thomas4,

Nice article here explaining what UPS means by "Label Created" from Smart Business Daily @ https://www.smartbusinessdaily.com/ups-label-created/.

Note this is only the more pertinent section of the article.

What Does Label Created Mean UPS?

UPS offers shipment details and updates on request. They will usually send you an email with a UPS label created notification. The notification will show you that a UPS Returns or UPS Import ControlSM was created by the shippers.

On request, United Parcel Service will provide notification by email suggesting that a UPS Import ControlSM or UPS Returns® shipment label was created by your shipper. The label creation notification email will include a tracking number for every package.

If you are getting this notification, then it only means that a shipping label has been created. It also means that the payment for your item’s shipment has been made already. Also, your product is waiting for its first “in-transit” scan. Your product might stay in this condition for one or two business days.

UPS delivery provides this service free of cost and does not put any additional charge. Also, the service’s availability also depends upon the country you are in and the country of your product’s delivery.

Why Is The Order Tracking Status Stuck On UPS Label Created?

You might wonder why your order tracking status is only stuck at one point where it shows the label created. This notification means that the shipment of your order has been paid for. The carrier has yet to scan the package in its first transit. It might also mean that the UPS label was created but not shipped.

Usually, this phase does not long. However, sometimes, your package might stay in the label-created status for one or two days.

So i waited here all day today because on my phone app (aftership) it said i was getting the backpack today, but on shipwizmo.com it says that "In-Transit with UPS" but on the UPS website it is stuck on "Label Created"

On lltstore.com it was fulfilled on November 2, 2022 | Order #455288

https://gyazo.com/a97d4ff028cd2da03604fafc80c53410

https://gyazo.com/53b2af83710452a04b32e711495ae858

its been saying that label created for days but I ignored it because I pre-ordered the new physical collectors edition of the WoW expansion and it still says Unfulfilled on the blizzard website but I got it 3 days ago so I thought the same was happening but at this point I think someone at USP took it OR maybe a slip up at the warehouse and mine didn't get shipped? 🤷‍♂️

picture 1.png

picture 2.png

Nice article here explaining what UPS means by "Label Created" from Smart Business Daily @ https://www.smartbusinessdaily.com/ups-label-created/.

UPS offers shipment details and updates on request. They will usually send you an email with a UPS label created notification. The notification will show you that a UPS Returns or UPS Import ControlSM was created by the shippers.

On request, United Parcel Service will provide notification by email suggesting that a UPS Import ControlSM or UPS Returns® shipment label was created by your shipper. The label creation notification email will include a tracking number for every package.

If you are getting this notification, then it only means that a shipping label has been created. It also means that the payment for your item’s shipment has been made already. Also, your product is waiting for its first “in-transit” scan. Your product might stay in this condition for one or two business days.

UPS delivery provides this service free of cost and does not put any additional charge. Also, the service’s availability also depends upon the country you are in and the country of your product’s delivery.

You might wonder why your order tracking status is only stuck at one point where it shows the label created. This notification means that the shipment of your order has been paid for. The carrier has yet to scan the package in its first transit. It might also mean that the UPS label was created but not shipped.

Usually, this phase does not long. However, sometimes, your package might stay in the label-created status for one or two days.

34 minutes ago, Thomas4 said:

Yeah but its been 4 days, also I called ups and talked to someone and they said they didn't get the package yet, so I don't know.

Did they tell you which "they" he was talking about? There are, at a minimum of 3 "They's" at this point.

1. The shipper - LTT.

2. The pick-up driver (UPS 1), and,

3. The warehouse (UPS 2)

What I'm assuming is that it's probably somewhere in-transit between 2 and 3 or in waiting in queue at the warehouse and they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

Just now, Thomas4 said:

Did they tell you which "they" he was talking about? There are, at a minimum of 3 "They's" at this point.

1. The shipper - LTT.

2. The pick-up driver (UPS 1), and,

3. The warehouse (UPS 2)

What I'm assuming is that it's probably somewhere in-transit between 2 and 3 or in waiting in queue at the warehouse and they just haven't gotten around to it yet.

That I don't know, I am hoping that this is the problem because I wouldn't want to wait till the next wave.  😅

I never had this happen in the past.. normally I get things from amazon since their shipping Logistics and package tracking is a raid boss no one can seem to match yet so idk if this happens a lot with ups/fedex

I'm in a similar boat. My shipment has said label created for about 7 days now with no updates through wizmo or UPS.

It seems weird that they would update the order to fulfilled before the order was packed and out the door.

"Label created" literally means that shipping label has been assigned. Wizmo most likely has moved the package in their warehouse to bin which UPS will pick up. So in their system its not on their hands anymore while most likely still physically being there. And since UPS hasn't scanned the label, it has not arrived to them yet.

Why it takes so long, who knows.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Mine was label created for some time, before it was eventually entering the system in west coast USA. It seems like the backpacks were moved separately to the USA in order to enter shipping there; so that extra transit time didn't appear on the DHL tracking. It appeared that it had gone out the door from LTT's warehouse, but not necessarily directly into DHL's hands. Presumably this is being done for customs reasons, or cost, I don't know. However, I've had the DHL notification be quite behind. The package was in Parcel Force's hands and handed to customs for a fair while before DHL's link (the one provided by LTT) showed an update.

I ended up with four different tracking numbers as the backpack went through what appeared to be different arms of DHL, so it seems that updating of details takes some time to go through various systems, rather than be instantaneous as we would expect from some companies like Amazon.

It's been quite frustrating, but things have eventually moved.

15 hours ago, JonTheKnight said:

I'm in a similar boat. My shipment has said label created for about 7 days now with no updates through wizmo or UPS.

It seems weird that they would update the order to fulfilled before the order was packed and out the door.

At least I'm not the only one, Hope you get your backpack soon.