Configuring A VPN Server

Deadendking
Go to solution Solved by Lurick,

You don't, Cisco Anyconnect only works with Cisco firewalls (virtual or physical)

Yes there is a license associated with it as well on the firewall.

Hey There
I want to configure a VPS with cisco vpn protocol to use with the cisco secure client app on all platforms but dont know where to start
and there are some questions i have
Do you need a license or a cisco network switvh or modem for using the cisco anyconnect VPN?
currently im using ocserv on an ubuntu VPS but it lacks User Control and it doesnt support ios Devices.
Can anyone help me here??

Just setup OpenVPN or WireGuard, it's free, it's better, and faster.

Cisco AnyConnect is usually reserved for enterprise use cases where you have multiple users needing to tunnel to the same network.

If you found my answer to your post helpful, be sure to react or mark it as solution 😄

12 minutes ago, JogerJ said:

Just setup OpenVPN or WireGuard, it's free, it's better, and faster.

Cisco AnyConnect is usually reserved for enterprise use cases where you have multiple users needing to tunnel to the same network.

@JogerJ
I personally prefer OpenVPN and Wireguard but both are completly locked out and doesnt work
only Cisco works
I live in iran by the way 🥲

You don't, Cisco Anyconnect only works with Cisco firewalls (virtual or physical)

Yes there is a license associated with it as well on the firewall.

Current Network Layout:

Current Build Log/PC:

Prior Build Log/PC:

Op, currently Cisco Anyconnect is export controlled software and since you live in Iran, there isn't anything we can do to help you with  this time.

-= Topic Locked =-

COMMUNITY STANDARDS   |   TECH NEWS POSTING GUIDELINES   |   FORUM STAFF

LTT Folding Users Tips, Tricks and FAQ   |   F@H & BOINC Badge Request   |   F@H Contribution    My Rig   |   Project Steamroller

I am a Moderator, but I am fallible. Discuss or debate with me as you will but please do not argue with me as that will get us nowhere.

Spoiler

Character is like a Tree and Reputation like its Shadow. The Shadow is what we think of it; The Tree is the Real thing.  ~ Abraham Lincoln

Reputation is a Lifetime to create but seconds to destroy.

You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life.  ~ Winston Churchill

Docendo discimus - "to teach is to learn"

CHRISTIAN MEMBER