Hack Nvidia Cmp 40HX

xyuu

A video from the past:

Now some Chinese hackers hacked the Nvidia Cmp 40HX, and the performance is similar to the 2060s. To game on this card, we not only need to install special drivers, but also need to add more capacitors on the card.

image.thumb.png.9a88ce661db0b3d93a8fa42d0bcff11b.png

Details in https://www.bilibili.com/read/cv19446793

Very interesting.

• 6 months later...

Xyuu I already tested the method described by Dragon Sword Festival Nine, first seen by me in a youtube video from SFDX Show

(He probably watched your post and the link to bilibili video in your thread before he made his video, as he references LTT crew couln't make a CMP work).

Buy my CMP on Aliexpress "refurbished" Jieshuo brand (with all the original dust and rust, only new stickers on the fans), you need to solder many 1mm capacitors to make all 16 PCI-E lines functional.

It performs like a RTX 2070 because both chips have identical specs, but the board and fans are from an Asus RTX 2060 EVO, the CMP 40HX have HDMI and DVI video outs, but I couldn't make them to work (don't work for no one as far as I could investigate), video output is via motherboard (need integrated graphics in the CPU). Quarky GPU/CMP don't recomend it, you need to know microsoldering and drivers modding to make it work.

IMG_20230519_125058302[1].jpg