[BGR] Google and Netflix are considering an all-out PR blitz against the FCC’s net neutrality plan

geforceftw

http://bgr.com/2014/04/30/google-netflix-fcc-net-neutrality/

"More bad news for the Federal Communications Commission: It looks like the coalition that came together to kill the Stop Online Piracy Act (SOPA) might be getting back together to rally against its proposed new net neutrality rules. The Wall Street Journalreports that while big tech firms such as GoogleNetflix and Yahoo have kept their powder dry so far when it comes to the FCC’s new rules, “officials inside the companies who follow government policy say they are considering mobilizing a grass-roots campaign to rally public opinion around the idea that the Internet’s pipes should be equally open for all.”"

Im glad that google and netflix want to do this and i hope it works. Do you guys think that the FCC will get their way? sorry about my short article but the BGR article is only 3 paragraphs.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

I think game publishing companies should join in as well since digital distribution is becoming bigger, ie Uplay, Origin, and Steam, wrongly implemented net neutrality  laws could spell danger for digital distribution.

CPU amd phenom ii x4 965 @ 3.4Ghz | Motherboard msi 970a-g46 | RAM 2x 4GB Team Elite | GPU XFX Radeon HD 7870 DD | Case NZXT Gamma Classic | HDD 750 GB Hitachi | PSU ocz modxstream pro 600w