Wireless headphone recommendations

Xrniu

Hi

I was looking into getting some new headphones but I'm not quite sure which wireless headphones are good

I don't mind if it has a mic or not but it might be better if it does

Thanks

Use case, budget? 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

1 minute ago, ZetZet said:

Use case, budget? 

gaming and music mostly 

probably no more than $300 aud

33 minutes ago, Xrniu said:

gaming and music mostly 

probably no more than $300 aud

Really hard to find something that does both all that well tbh. Gaming headphones don't usually have the most accurate sound and they are often closed, so sweat can be an issue. Wireless "music" headphones that aren't gaming usually have very high latency, like to the point that some of them you can't even watch videos without noticing lip sync issues, even worse in games.

For gaming headphones I usually recommend people HyperX Cloud 2 Wireless. Because they are relatively cheap and built like absolute tanks, while also having low latency and pretty good sound. 

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

idk if its available for your country but my experience with boAt rockerz 600 was real good. just beware thats it wireless and cost 2000~ Rs. so should be quite cheap if available in your country. Also , cushions can wear down after a few years of usage, doesnt affect audio quality. Comes with a wire too. Really good audio quality btw. Hope this helps.

ok thanks for the help, i'll have a look at those two options

Stay away from Turtle Beach.  That company sucks badly by making headsets for xbox requiring a firmware update but you can't update the firmware with the xbox, so I can't update it at all.  Also, they require you to buy additional software you need to install on the xbox when you want to have decent (I think even advertised) sound quality.  They're just assholes selling you shit hardware and you only find out later how badly it sucks.

2 hours ago, Xrniu said:

Hi

I was looking into getting some new headphones but I'm not quite sure which wireless headphones are good

I don't mind if it has a mic or not but it might be better if it does

Thanks

What ever you do dont buy the G935 from logitech. They are literaly trash. The power button malfuntions after sometime so you turn on the headphones and only one side turns on, the ear muffs are made of some cheap ass plastic that literaly falls apart, the battery life of this headphones are laughable the software miss reports battery life shows that they are full but at very most are one quarter of way charged.

If you you really wand to buy ones from logitech G Pro x or the older g935 the G933 Artemis Spectrum 

With the G933 are way better, they still have a problem and is if you let the battery die and dont charge it in like 3 days the firmware curupts it self and you need to reset it but aside form that same audio as the new ones better plastic and dosent fall apart , and good battery 

Just now, Gunn said:

What ever you do dont buy the G935 from logitech. They are literaly trash. The power button malfuntions after sometime so you turn on the headphones and only one side turns on, the ear muffs are made of some cheap ass plastic that literaly falls apart, the battery life of this headphones are laughable the software miss reports battery life shows that they are full but at very most are one quarter of way charged.

If you you really wand to buy ones from logitech G Pro x or the older g935 the G933 Artemis Spectrum 

With the G933 are way better, they still have a problem and is if you let the battery die and dont charge it in like 3 days the firmware curupts it self and you need to reset it but aside form that same audio as the new ones better plastic and dosent fall apart , and good battery 

And im planning to buy the repair kit and sell them afterwords for 70 euros and i actually both those for 120 not like g933 that i bought them like at 80 euros 

9 hours ago, Gunn said:

And im planning to buy the repair kit and sell them afterwords for 70 euros and i actually both those for 120 not like g933 that i bought them like at 80 euros 

oh wow that sounds like a pretty bad time, hopefully you get it all fixed

ok ive switched from a 3070 to a radeon 6700 xt for $200 cheaper and almost the same performance

PCPartPicker Part List: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6289PX

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.00 @ Centre Com) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler  ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: ASRock B550 Steel Legend ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($219.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($139.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($118.00 @ BPC Technology) 
Video Card: Gigabyte EAGLE Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card  ($599.00 @ BPC Technology) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($159.00 @ BPC Technology) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS GX 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($215.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC P12 PST 56.3 CFM 120 mm Fan  ($9.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Case Fan: ARCTIC P14 PST 72.8 CFM 140 mm Fan  ($12.00 @ Mwave Australia) 
Total: $1877.00

1 minute ago, Xrniu said:

ok ive switched from a 3070 to a radeon 6700 xt for $200 cheaper and almost the same performance

PCPartPicker Part List: https://au.pcpartpicker.com/list/6289PX

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 5600 3.5 GHz 6-Core Processor  ($199.00 @ Centre Com) 
CPU Cooler: ARCTIC Freezer 34 eSports DUO CPU Cooler  ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Motherboard: ASRock B550 Steel Legend ATX AM4 Motherboard  ($219.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Memory: TEAMGROUP T-Force Dark Z 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3600 CL18 Memory  ($89.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Samsung 980 1 TB M.2-2280 PCIe 3.0 X4 NVME Solid State Drive  ($139.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Storage: Seagate BarraCuda 4 TB 3.5" 5400 RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($118.00 @ BPC Technology) 
Video Card: Gigabyte EAGLE Radeon RX 6700 XT 12 GB Video Card  ($599.00 @ BPC Technology) 
Case: Corsair 4000D Airflow ATX Mid Tower Case  ($159.00 @ BPC Technology) 
Power Supply: SeaSonic FOCUS GX 750 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply  ($215.00 @ PCCaseGear) 
Total: $1877.00

woops thats in the wrong topic sorry